Sponsored

Report: Manual Sasquatch Bronco is Happening (? or ! ... now revised to !)

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, I was very much just having fun. I'm in the camp that actually thinks it's going to happen based on my interactions with the reps, so my comment was just meant to be funny.

Second, I have absolutely no idea where I got Mike. I could have sworn that when I went to the article the first time it said Mike Dinsmore, not Jimmy Dinsmore...I even thought I followed it to Twitter and saw Mike Dinsmore there as well, so I must be losing it after spending the last couple of days at the Bronco event and watching the forums for questions, etc. to ask!

Suddenly my comment isn't nearly as funny... ??‍♂
I saw the humor in it. In my eyes, you are still the current forum GOAT

tenor.gif
Sponsored

OP
OP
bobbleheadguru

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So @bobbleheadguru made another user name as @DriversSide to try and convince everyone this article is legit? We can see that @DriversSide just made the profile a couple hours ago. Weak. :ROFLMAO:
First, I was very much just having fun. I'm in the camp that actually thinks it's going to happen based on my interactions with the reps, so my comment was just meant to be funny.

Second, I have absolutely no idea where I got Mike. I could have sworn that when I went to the article the first time it said Mike Dinsmore, not Jimmy Dinsmore...I even thought I followed it to Twitter and saw Mike Dinsmore there as well, so I must be losing it after spending the last couple of days at the Bronco event and watching the forums for questions, etc. to ask!

Suddenly my comment isn't nearly as funny... ??‍♂
got it... I am just hoping that someone buys me a pineapple pizza for this info.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
bobbleheadguru

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So @bobbleheadguru made another user name as @DriversSide to try and convince everyone this article is legit? We can see that @DriversSide just made the profile a couple hours ago. Weak. :ROFLMAO:
Look, my motivation behind all this twitter/website/post thing is to get one of you to buy me a pineapple pizza. I failed and got hungry bought a green peppers pizza myself. Oh well.... of course if I am right, you will buy me a pineapple pizza, right?
Ford Bronco Report: Manual Sasquatch Bronco is Happening (? or ! ... now revised to !) A7B8F628-CFBD-477F-ABAB-31467BC371E3

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look, my motivation behind all this twitter/website/post thing is to get one of you to buy me a pineapple pizza. I failed and got hungry bought a green peppers pizza myself. Oh well.... of course if I am right, you will buy me a pineapple pizza, right?
Ford Bronco Report: Manual Sasquatch Bronco is Happening (? or ! ... now revised to !) A7B8F628-CFBD-477F-ABAB-31467BC371E3
Mine will be here in 10 min...

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s all good man. I’m just giving you a hard time. But, leaking this info isn’t helping anybody out. Ford either gives us a manual Squatch or they don’t. Speculation, rumors, leaks, none of this means anything until it’s released on B&P. It’s not like the leak/rumor is a photo of a paint color we haven’t seen before.
I can promise you that everybody will be thanking Ford, not someone who possibly leaked a rumor before it became official.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Vas is das?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A7B8F628-CFBD-477F-ABAB-31467BC371E3.jpeg
Ford Bronco Report: Manual Sasquatch Bronco is Happening (? or ! ... now revised to !) tenor

Sorry, lost myself for a sec... what is this thread about?

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Assuming this info is accurate, it completely solidifies my plans of going Base ManSquatch. Still bummed you can't get Cyber Orange on the Base, but that's not a biggie. I am a little interested in what sorts of engineering obstacles make trail turn assist not possible with the manual.

Sponsored

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Report: Manual Sasquatch Bronco is Happening (? or ! ... now revised to !) tenor
Ford Bronco Report: Manual Sasquatch Bronco is Happening (? or ! ... now revised to !) Manuakpizza

OP
OP
bobbleheadguru

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s all good man. I’m just giving you a hard time. But, leaking this info isn’t helping anybody out. Ford either gives us a manual Squatch or they don’t. Speculation, rumors, leaks, none of this means anything until it’s released on B&P. It’s not like the leak/rumor is a photo of a paint color we haven’t seen before.
I can promise you that everybody will be thanking Ford, not someone who possibly leaked a rumor before it became official.
Wait... You do know that I I have nothing to do with this report, other than fining the article, right? I also go to that website often. I think it is legit. I just to be on the record with that.

OP
OP
bobbleheadguru

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Vas is das?
Jet's. Made perfectly in a "4 corner" Detroit Style with a sesame crust.

It has got the crispy, slightly less than burnt, crunchy cheese on the outside of the crust which is of course is properly buttered.

I got Green Pepper in honor of my daughter who turned vegetarian a couple of years ago.
But we also got the thin with Ground Beef which is really excellent there as well.

I will celebrate with a Pineapple Pizza when we get the Sasquatch Manual. Until then. I will just wait.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bobbleheadguru

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As Crazy Jim's Bimply Burgers says "It's cheaper than food"

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't know if you're aware, but there are lots of different kinds of pizza and most of them are good.
Sponsored