Sponsored

Report: Manual Sasquatch Bronco is Happening (? or ! ... now revised to !)

OP
OP
bobbleheadguru

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The thing is, it is likely that the machine that you use the most every day is made there, by Foxconn.
The thing is...? You're implying that I can't possibly make future decisions independently of past behavior as if I'm some proverbial aged canine. We might as well put every criminal to death, then, because with that logic it's the only sure way to rid the world of future crime.

By the way, it was made in Vietnam.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This would be cool if it was being offered with the 2.7... if not it changes...nothing... for me

Sponsored

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The thing is...? You're implying that I can't possibly make future decisions independently of past behavior as if I'm some proverbial aged canine. We might as well put every criminal to death, then, because with that logic it's the only sure way to rid the world of future crime.

By the way, it was made in Vietnam.
There will be any number of components in the Bronco (other than the transmission) and in your daily life that are made in China. That's just a fact of life in these modern times, even if I wish it weren't so.

What matters is the quality of the individual product. China is certainly capable of manufacturing quality transmissions to the designer's specifications. The blame rests with Getrag, the designer.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If true this changes alot for me in a positive way,i was going base 7sp and adding lift as well.
The problem lies in the gears and final drive it could be done but its alot easier to have the factory do it.
Sure hope its going to happen?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If true this changes alot for me in a positive way,i was going base 7sp and adding lift as well.
The problem lies in the gears and final drive it could be done but its alot easier to have the factory do it.
Sure hope its going to happen?

I'm thinking the BB with manual and squatch. Was planning the BD with manual, but now I might be able to go down a trim level, keep the manual, and upgrade to the M210 and front locker, better suspension, and better tires. All I need to add is the aux switches and I'm golden. This will change a lot if it happens for 2021.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There will be any number of components in the Bronco (other than the transmission) and in your daily life that are made in China. That's just a fact of life in these modern times, even if I wish it weren't so.

What matters is the quality of the individual product. China is certainly capable of manufacturing quality transmissions to the designer's specifications. The blame rests with Getrag, the designer.

Yeah, I try to avoid China products if I can, but it's hard to these days. Still, I don't go out of my way when there are just as good choices made here in the US.

These tires gets lots of recommendations, but there is no way I'll put them on my vehicle.

Ford Bronco Report: Manual Sasquatch Bronco is Happening (? or ! ... now revised to !) tire