Sponsored

Report: Manual Sasquatch Bronco is Happening (? or ! ... now revised to !)

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For me I'll probably end up ordering the Black Diamond with manual and if Ford makes the Sasquatch package possible with the manual I'd really consider it. it looks great with the 35s but do you think it will still preform well with the bigger tires?
I look at what I’m getting. Front M210 with locker, better suspension, lower gears, bigger tires, and I get to keep the manual.

I am manual only, so some of those I figured I’d be paying for aftermarket anyway. Performance is related to gearing. Should be fine.

I was getting the BD, but will probably drop to the BB if manual squatch is a thing. I’ll add the aux switches and have e everything I need. I was originally in for the rubber floor, but not as high on it now having seen it. The BB with man squatch will be great.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I look at what I’m getting. Front M210 with locker, better suspension, lower gears, bigger tires, and I get to keep the manual.

I was originally in for the rubber floor, but not as high on it now having seen it. The BB with man squatch will be great.
Yep , it's the running gear that interests me.

Now that we are starting to realize the marketing genius of making vinyl an upscale option....kinda loses its novelty. LOL

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I am manual only, so some of those I figured I’d be paying for aftermarket anyway. Performance is related to gearing. Should be fine.

I was getting the BD, but will probably drop to the BB if manual squatch is a thing. I’ll add the aux switches and have e everything I need. I was originally in for the rubber floor, but not as high on it now having seen it. The BB with man squatch will be great.
Thanks for your input its much appreciated. I'm looking into getting into the manual scene and it will be my first as a DD. I reserved a two door OB but like you will probably drop down to the BD. I was considering the Sasquatch until we learned it wasn't available with the manual but if they change that I might just go for it.

I'm still on the edge of the rubber floor, I like the idea of it just on how useful it will be. I normally add Weather tech mats in my vehicles just because the carpet flooring doesn't seem to get clean enough for me. I haven't really looked at the pictures of the rubber floors but when I get to build mine I probably will before I finalize my build.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely, it may cause me to change trim levels. A Base/Big Bend Mansquatch pretty much negates the need for a Black Diamond or Badlands ....for me. But still, price -wise, it may still make sense to just get the Badlands non-Squatch.
It all brings us right back to the B&P and whatever inclusions/exclusions in the options are.
I agree it all comes down to the B&P tool whenever if ever they launch it lol. I think the BD w/ Sasquatch package will be a winning common combination, but more people will still probably go for the BL regardless of price.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just to confirm the m210 axles are included in the sasquatch ? Those are the steel ones right?

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
22K is probably is underpriced for the Bandlands. Currently you can buy a 2016 4 door rubicon for 15K less than a 2020 (30K vs. 45K), which is still amazing resale relative to most cars, but also far from being "similar price to what you can get a new one for." The 4 year and 10 year marks are usually the sweet spots to buy a used car.
Come to California and prepare for sticker shock. Using Autotrader.com and starting with a 2015 Rubicon Unltd, the minimum asking price starts at $30,000. I assume the Bronco will be in the same pricing territory. Go figure!
That would be awesome if true! Now we just need the manual with the 2.7L and I will be set!
But that would be with the 2.3, right? Not the 2.7?
How hard is it to slap some 35s on a 2.3 manual?
Mating a manual to the 2.7 is the news I want to hear about.
This would be cool if it was being offered with the 2.7... if not it changes...nothing... for me
Seems like 2.7L with a manual would be a bigger headline than 2.3L w/ manual + Sasquatch package. But we know a manual won't be coming at launch for the 2.7L.
What all of you said. This is cool, but for my money I'd rather have the 2.7 with the manual... With the 35s that's just even more rubber to spin with the 2.3.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw on Broncnation, someone spoke with a Ford rep at the Celebration and they said the Mansquatch will probably be 2022 if it’s offered. Also read that the 4 Door Base will come with Manual. Who knows what’s true at this point. Would like a Base 4 Door ManSquatch. A great deal under $40k.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can we just get a white top now

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw on Broncnation, someone spoke with a Ford rep at the Celebration and they said the Mansquatch will probably be 2022 if it’s offered. Also read that the 4 Door Base will come with Manual. Who knows what’s true at this point. Would like a Base 4 Door ManSquatch. A great deal under $40k.
If that's so, they need to let people know this before ordering. A lot of people would probably be willing to wait until 2022 for that option... which moves the rest of us up in line :cool:

Thechief86

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Jeep XJ, 2008 Subaru Forester.
Your Bronco Model
Base
If that's so, they need to let people know this before ordering. A lot of people would probably be willing to wait until 2022 for that option... which moves the rest of us up in line :cool:
I would happily wait until 2022 or even 2023 for a BaseManSquatch. I've got crap to drive and crap to wheel until then....