BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford to dealers: If you spend a small amount of money to improve your dealership and help showcase the Bronco we will give you additional allocations depending on demand and productions schedule and spread it across 2021 & 2022

Bronco6G: OMG, they changed the allocation rules again and are rewarding bigger dealerships, reservations are worthless, Ford sucks, here come the ADM's, dealerships are scamming the system, I'm canceling my reservation, the sky is falling....

Classic 6G
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford to dealers: If you spend a small amount of money to improve your dealership and help showcase the Bronco we will give you additional allocations depending on demand and productions schedule and spread it across 2021 & 2022

Bronco6G: OMG, they changed the allocation rules again and are rewarding bigger dealerships, reservations are worthless, Ford sucks, here come the ADM's, dealerships are scamming the system, I'm canceling my reservation, the sky is falling....

Classic 6G
Ok. Ford said one thing when people reserved and is doing another completely different thing. People should be pissed that Ford backed off. This is another piece to that, and will effect when people who thought they were in line, will get their vehicles.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It would be a great way to gain some benefit from doing a partial showroom upgrade if there were areas of the floor/lot that already needed some spit and polish.

Dealers needing to invest to carry a model is nothing new, but this is a creative way to try and push the issue on dealers as it's unlikely many (if any) have anything to sell a Ford model as offroad. If it was for Raptor, that truck sells itself amazingly well to Microsoft programmers and Amazon directors. Always sparkly clean and looking meeeeeeeean on those gridlock rush hour commutes around Seattle.

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. Ford said one thing when people reserved and is doing another completely different thing. People should be pissed that Ford backed off. This is another piece to that, and will effect when people who thought they were in line, will get their vehicles.
Up to six cars over two years for a dealer spending big bucks to promote Bronco isn't going to change anything.

Anyone who thought that Ford would literally be able to produce cars in reservation order without building anything before customer orders was a fool.

There were always going to be test cars, dealer demos, press cars, marketing cars, and at least one for Bill Ford before the full production started.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There were always going to be test cars, dealer demos, press cars, marketing cars, and at least one for Bill Ford before the full production started.
None of those things have anything to do with dealer allocation...sorry you’re a little slow to grasp that what Ford said they would do is very different than what they are doing.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford + Lincoln + Bronco dealers ....sounds great!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this is true, then I see a third Bronco model coming down the road.
I see this posturing:

Brands
  1. Bronco
    1. Bronco - the real one
    2. Bronco Sport
  2. Mustang
    1. Mustang - the real one
    2. Mach-E
  3. F-Series?
    1. F150
    2. Ranger - name change in the future? F-series Ranger?
  4. Commercial
I think it's a pacifier for the whining big dealers like that one in GA and it's stupid. I would rather see this only than this and the other calculations together. For the first year that is assumed to be sold out, I wish Ford would just build them all in order as best they can and deliver to whichever dealers hold the reservations. Then, for MY22, play the stupid games and base allocation off of those other factors.

It's been the rise of scalpers, scammers, and bots to get anything cool anymore and it sucks. Nobody needed Ford and some spoiled ass cartel of dealerships to screw with us even more this year.

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of those things have anything to do with dealer allocation...sorry you’re a little slow to grasp that what Ford said they would do is very different than what they are doing.
And nothing so far has been shown that they are doing anything different than what they said at the beginning. Sorry you are a little slow to grasp that Ford was never going to deliver 1000 Broncos to a single dealer in the first month of production, no matter how many reservations they took.

There was always a disclaimer about logistics.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure with the amazing car sales in 2020, dealerships are just swimming in extra cash. :rolleyes:

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can dealers claim they were delayed by COVID but REALLY REALLY wanted to spend 75k?? I mean maybe they have a group of 'rockstars' working on their ordering with contractors, but you know, supplies are delayed. Do they still count? What if they can deliver on 13% of what they originally estimated, is that cool? How about if they pick some God awful interior designers, do they get bonus allocations?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Up to six cars over two years for a dealer spending big bucks to promote Bronco isn't going to change anything.

Anyone who thought that Ford would literally be able to produce cars in reservation order without building anything before customer orders was a fool.

Aren’t dealer allocations made weekly? ?

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Harley did that to their dealers years back....
So a dealer that can offer great prices due to low overhead, now has to invest in building costs which need to be recovered, with higher prices.

Carbon Bronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15 Bronco New Lime 302ci
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford + Lincoln + Bronco dealers ....sounds great!
I could see Bronco flanking the Ford like Lincoln does in this image. Or a stand alone showroom that is more like a Cabelas/Bass Pro or REI with displays and gear to purchase and have installed.
dd3e989da513eeb5ad1ce036cf1c6af8x.png