First Name
Reckless Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, CABT Excursion, Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can't recall ever basing a purchase or being drawn to a Ford product by the dealership facility. For me it's always been the people , people , people. Just my 1.5 cents worth......
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well ain't that special. What's the small local dealers (like mine) to do? They certainly can't afford that. Seems to me just another treat for the mega dealers. But that's just me, and my conspiratorial mind at work again. :)
Depends what they want to invest into their infrastructure. Maye they are able to invest because they budget differently.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Depends what they want to invest into their infrastructure. Maye they are able to invest because they budget differently.
And maybe, just maybe they don't have the capital either way.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some dealer's brother-in-law is about to score $75,000 for making a grand Bronco banner & hanging some horse photos on the walls
I get the impression this is pretty much all Ford is asking. They're not asking the dealer to build a new facility. Signs, shelves with Bronco accessories and a couple of Broncos displayed would likely meet the requirements.

Sponsored

vtcoins

Outer Banks
First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Volvo XC70
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
EXACTLY - my dealership moves the most F150s in Vermont (I know - it is 'only' Vermont, but still . . . ) from a tiny town literally in the middle of nowhere - they do it because they invest in the customer service and trade allowances instead of shining up the showroom . . . so they're screwed for putting the customer first.
Hey! Where are you getting yours in VT? I have a reservation in that I did on 7/14/20, but the three dealers I have called in the Rutland area have no clue about pricing and timing.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey! Where are you getting yours in VT? I have a reservation in that I did on 7/14/20, but the three dealers I have called in the Rutland area have no clue about pricing and timing.
Lamoille Valley Ford in Hardwick. The largest volume Ford truck seller in VT . . .

Willow

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer said if we choose black hard top for our Bronco 2021, it can delay to 2022 arrival. Wow. We plan to order black soft top so we can get our Bronco while we will be waiting for black hard top on late availability ??

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer said if we choose black hard top for our Bronco 2021, it can delay to 2022 arrival. Wow. We plan to order black soft top so we can get our Bronco while we will be waiting for black hard top on late availability ??
Just be aware you’ll also need to order the electrical and plumbing connections for the hard top since they are not included with the soft top. Also people estimate the hard top will be around $4k + shipping if ordered later

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are gunning directly for Jeep! They want to go up against the known leader. Did you want to go "Bronco-ing" in the hills?
Jeep has a big advantage and Ford wants to compete. After-all there is history back from when Ford was building Jeeps. Competition is best for everyone.
Sponsored