Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys. Just wanted to see what everyone thinks down the road what resale value will look like. I don’t care either way, if I buy a vehicle I buy it to use and not it’s resale later.
With that said, Rubicons for the most part hold their value long after its left the lot. What do you think will happen with the Bronco Badlands resale value years down the road?
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys. Just wanted to see what everyone thinks down the road what resale value will look like. I don’t care either way, if I buy a vehicle I buy it to use and not it’s resale later.
With that said, Rubicons for the most part hold their value long after its left the lot. What do you think will happen with the Bronco Badlands resale value years down the road?
I think it will be in the same ballpark. This type of truck holds its value like crazy, as long as Bronco is as good as it looks to be and the aftermarket steps up in a big way. My guess is that Bronco resale will be top 3 amongst all vehicles, along with Wrangler.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Badlands or not, any Bronco with Sasquatch is going to have a good resale value because of its capabilities. Just think, as far as capability goes, the only things a Base with Sasquatch is missing from the Badlands is 2 GOAT modes and swaybar disconnect. That's it unless you want to nitpick interior options.

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since we have no idea regarding the long term reliabity of the new Bronco it’s probably a wild guess as to resale value a year before they start hitting the market.

SamR

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Badlands or not, any Bronco with Sasquatch is going to have a good resale value because of its capabilities. Just think, as far as capability goes, the only things a Base with Sasquatch is missing from the Badlands is 2 GOAT modes and swaybar disconnect. That's it unless you want to nitpick interior options.
I don't think the sasquach package comes with underbody protection, rockers, steel bumpers that you have on the badlands.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think the sasquach package comes with underbody protection, rockers, steel bumpers that you have on the badlands.
Nope but you can still option them for well under a loaded Badlands price.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since we have no idea regarding the long term reliabity of the new Bronco it’s probably a wild guess as to resale value a year before they start hitting the market.
If “long term reliability” is the key...the bar would have to be extremely low to pass Wrangler.

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This seems impossible to guess. Part of the Wrangler success with resale value is the annual increases to selling price (along with basically no rebates/dealer incentives and difficulty negotiating much off of MSRP) that Jeep does to the Wrangler.

But with competition, I think we can assume that Jeep will start fighting Ford on price so they don't lose too much on volume which will then be great for new buyers but not so good for existing Jeep owners or the first ~6 month early adopters of the Bronco that will be paying MSRP or worse.
Sponsored