Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe a couple First edition just Sold on Ebay, one for $77,000 and the other for $75,000.
I'm guessing the one that brought $2000 more had the Black interior. 🤣

Screenshot_20210426-212553_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210422-024030_Chrome.jpg
Are these vehicles for sale before people even have possession of them?
Sponsored

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I guess the difficulty would be find someone that wants it with that kind of cash because the bank won’t finance it for more than retail..at least mine wouldnt
Most banks will finance 130% of MSRP and some will do more if your score and dti will hold it. Most people willing to pay premiums have cash on hand anyway so in my experience I've never seen it be an issue. People are writing checks for 110k navigators..... there is alot of money around.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Dodge Demon and more recently the C8 Vette come to mind. Both found their way to Barrett Jackson and Mecum and commanded above msrp prices.

In both cases limited early supply and incredible demand. Some similarities with Bronco. My .02.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You have to clear your sales tax just to break even.
No sales tax in New Hampshire and you get temp plates from the dealer so you don’t have to register it for 30 days. Once these start showing up on the streets there will be plenty of people that had no idea they were coming that will want one, have the cash, and won’t want to wait a year to get one.

Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm keeping the option open. I was hoping to get one sooner rather than later to support the option to sell although with a 7/13 reservation. Although it's looking like a 2022 for me, not being a priority or being high on the dealer allocation list. The one thing we all have in our favor is that we have the price set. And the market is so crazy right now with prices of vehicles escalating to the point people will pay almost anything and way over sticker if they want it. Out of Covid frenzy for vehicles and houses right now. Great time to sell, very bad time to buy.

Bronco wannabe

Base
First Name
Bro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fords
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think I learned about supply & demand on the first day of business school. The demand for Bronco is ridiculously high. I've had a dozen or more people that aren't getting a Bronco for the '21 MY tell me they're willing to pay $10k or more over MSRP if anyone backs out of their order and they can be first in line to get it. It happens weekly to me. And to think there's not a lot of folks that can pay cash for one, two, or even three of these things is simply untrue. There's way more than you think.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think the speculation mindset (flippers) is what is causing half of the angst in supply shortages in America the past 18 months. The other half is hoarders.

Think about it. How many people just sat at their computers last july/aug and said "hmmmm, I bet I can sell one and make a PROFIT!...I think I'll reserve one. No...TWO!" How many didn't really want a Bronco, they wanted to make money flipping a Bronco? How many are pushed into a year long delay because the speculators ordered some? I've seen it before...a LOT when things are in demand.

To me, it's BS. All the ammo shortages because hoarders line up at the walmart every day, and have their smart phones alerting them when any is available, in calibers they don't shoot, or buying a 20 years supply. Because "I can make something off it". Many were close to hoarding toilet paper a year ago....it's just unfair that the bored, retired, and living off stimulus checks can grab everything faster than the working stiffs. Its like the first frontiersman that arrived at a good pass in the mountains - and set up a toll booth at the top.

Last edited:

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Grandpa George : There's plenty of money out there. They print more every day. But this ticket, there's only five of them in the whole world, and that's all there's ever going to be. Only a dummy would give this up for something as common as money. Are you a dummy?

• I have a badlands sas 2.7 mic top high package with tow. I paid $54k and after taxes and registration I’m in the Bronco for $62k. I paid $8k down and the $53k pay off balance. The new buyer if he comes through would give me $75k so my $8 back and 13k profit. So a re up in my account of $21k would help with a re order or more possibly money for a new home. I’m stuck because I love the Bronco and want to keep it but the market is just nuts and turning a depreciating item into a profitable ones is a better “grown” decision. What do you think?

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I made my reservation on July 14th, I think it was around 12 hours after you were able to make a reservation... Assuming I get mine rather quickly, I was curious on what everyone thought I could turn around and sell it for right off the bat? Price to build has what I was planning on getting around 40k... But if I could make around 5-10k by putting it right back on the market I would definitely think about it.
I sold my base 2-door for $11,100.00 over msrp. That nets $8,500.00.
Sponsored