NoahMiller96

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I made my reservation on July 14th, I think it was around 12 hours after you were able to make a reservation... Assuming I get mine rather quickly, I was curious on what everyone thought I could turn around and sell it for right off the bat? Price to build has what I was planning on getting around 40k... But if I could make around 5-10k by putting it right back on the market I would definitely think about it.
Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, for the right money doing that and making a granger oct reservation would be something to think about. But you’re gonna also have to make up tax title license.. you think there will be that much demand? Dealers are selling Kia SUVs for 7k over msrp, so maybe :)

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was curious what trim/packages would be most sought after.
Black Diamond seems like less of a risk.
Badlands seems obvious anyone would take in any decent color
First Edition feels like a total crap shoot
OBX even more so with all the colors in there

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you don’t pay cash for it then you won’t have a title to that new bronco. If the bank owns it good luck trying to sell it for a profit right away as many people will only buy it title in hand.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I made my reservation on July 14th, I think it was around 12 hours after you were able to make a reservation... Assuming I get mine rather quickly, I was curious on what everyone thought I could turn around and sell it for right off the bat? Price to build has what I was planning on getting around 40k... But if I could make around 5-10k by putting it right back on the market I would definitely think about it.
"There is an a$$ for every seat." - P.T. Barnum

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure how to respond. Youre out for yourself trying to make a buck, and want to exercise whoever on the forum is willing to respond to give you advice on how much you could swindle in flipping your reservation? Everything about this seems self centered. You’re talking to a majority of enthusiasts...

Some of us have been waiting years for this car. In another poll asking what would it take to sell your bronco if someone made you an offer. Some old timers couldnt even put a price on it. And here you are asking people to tell you how much money you should flip your car for??

Last edited:

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you don’t pay cash for it then you won’t have a title to that new bronco. If the bank owns it good luck trying to sell it for a profit right away as many people will only buy it title in hand.
Thats most def true for any used car. but do you think the type that wants to buy a "new" bronco and have it immediately wouldn't be a little more "willing"

wavydave

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G8 GXP, 04 F150 FX4, Wildtrak 2DR, Badlands 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is your first post?? Whatever happened to introducing yourself? Sheesh.

Ford Bronco Resale value worth the sale? 626115561

Sponsored

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Technically it will be used, so that will drag the price down compared to the dealer. Also, even if you pay cash, it could take months to get the title with COVID. Sales tax, property tax, seems like a bit of a risk.

OP
OP

NoahMiller96

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know when I get it in person it would be extremely hard to part ways with anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marine2146

Badlands
First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn’t give a private seller more than trade-in value for any vehicle. That’s all they’ll get from a dealer if they want to upgrade. Or they can sell on consignment for 10%.
Also if your a new vehicle buyer and going to finance your bronco, you pay mostly interest at the beginning of your loan. So you could easily go upside down on your loan if you don’t keep it long.
If your going to pay it out right you would be better off putting $40,000 in a cd to gain interest until bronco comes out with options you like.

Last edited:

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What is it that everyone is sooo against someone selling/flipping the bronco?

I have a first night reservation because i have been fallowing/hoping for this since the 2004 concept vehicle. Now that ford basically screwed the interior its not quite what i want? I'm not allowed to consider buying and reselling, knowing there might demand? I just drop the reservation on the floor?

How long do I have to keep it before the reservation police say it's ok?

Or do i just have to sell it at cost, to be ok?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Technically it will be used, so that will drag the price down compared to the dealer. Also, even if you pay cash, it could take months to get the title with COVID. Sales tax, property tax, seems like a bit of a risk.
Covid wont be a thing by then but to me its still probably not a good idea. MAYBE if it came from Granger or Stephens but it better be loaded and with Sasquatch.
Sponsored