Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If someone is on the forum then they probably have their own reservation.

It’s a mass produced car, not grandma’s wedding ring. If a ford dealership has one on their lot, they will mark it up, why shouldn’t he/she, it’s their property?

I say, if you invested your time and money in getting a bronco, when everyone in the country had the same opportunity... and someone is willing to pay you a premium to give it up, go for it, if you want to.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is it that everyone is sooo against someone selling/flipping the bronco?

I have a first night reservation because i have been fallowing/hoping for this since the 2004 concept vehicle. Now that ford basically screwed the interior its not quite what i want? I'm not allowed to consider buying and reselling, knowing there might demand? I just drop the reservation on the floor?

How long do I have to keep it before the reservation police say it's ok?

Or do i just have to sell it at cost, to be ok?
That’s one thing. But OP made zero mention of his dissatisfaction of B&P options. The way I read it is no different that a dealer trying to game the system and make another buck with a mark-up.

I also don’t hear OP making any rebuttals here, he’s liking defensive comments that come his way. So yeah, likely just trying to make a buck

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When Gladiators first came out they were selling for 20K+ above MSRP. If there's a high demand when the Bronco is finally seen on the road, and I can sell mine for 15K+ profit I'd seriously consider it. Sounds like a good business move.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I made my reservation on July 14th, I think it was around 12 hours after you were able to make a reservation... Assuming I get mine rather quickly, I was curious on what everyone thought I could turn around and sell it for right off the bat? Price to build has what I was planning on getting around 40k... But if I could make around 5-10k by putting it right back on the market I would definitely think about it.
  • This is probably not the place to ask because there are some folks here that believe you should only by a Bronco if you are going to keep it for life.
  • There will be thousands of people that will flip their Bronco right away or sell their 2nd ordered Bronco and there will be a large market for this. 5-10K will probably be the norm over what you paid. (Including taxes, ect.) This happens with all new, hard to find cars. Just look at the new Corvette or GT500 prices still. 20k over sticker!
  • While most cars loose value after driving away from the dealer, this one will go up in value for a while. Simple supply and demand.
  • You don't need a title in hand to sell a used car. The buyers financing person or cash buyer can deal directly with your loan originator.
  • Most people here, that have an early reservation, will also be approached by someone who wants to buy it. Have a number in mind when this happens, and it will.
  • If someone offers me 80K for my loaded Wildtrak it will be SOLD!.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agree with @72roadster. No big deal if someone wants to flip their Bronco. It's not like It's a Ford GT and your going to get sued by Ford for flipping it. Your vehicle, do what ever you like with it. Hope you make millions, only will make mine more valuable, ?

Last edited:

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That’s one thing. But OP made zero mention of his dissatisfaction of B&P options. The way I read it is no different that a dealer trying to game the system and make another buck with a mark-up.

I also don’t hear OP making any rebuttals here, he’s liking defense comments that come his way. So yeah, likely just trying to make a buck

Even still, whats really the problem. If someone wanted a bronco they could go reserve one, if someone wanted to flip a bronco they could go reserve one. If someone didn't know about a bronco, but suddenly see them and decides they MUST have one and has expendable income, they are going to get it somewhere from the first two.

Everyone has had equal opportunity to reserve and buy their broncos the way they want.
Whats the big deal.

Its possible that people are upset that some of these flippers got early reservations and are moving other buyers back in line, but who's fault is that really?

I do think it's a little shady for any dealer to have a shill reserve for them for double dipping.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just for the record, I have two FE'S and a Wildtrak on reserve. I was going to pass on the FE's and keep the Wildtrak. But if someone is willing to give me $10k over sticker on a FE it's yours. I'll even layout the cash and have title in hand. Heck the extra $20k I make will go towards my Warthog. ?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is it that everyone is sooo against someone selling/flipping the bronco?

I have a first night reservation because i have been fallowing/hoping for this since the 2004 concept vehicle. Now that ford basically screwed the interior its not quite what i want? I'm not allowed to consider buying and reselling, knowing there might demand? I just drop the reservation on the floor?

How long do I have to keep it before the reservation police say it's ok?

Or do i just have to sell it at cost, to be ok?
DON'T YOU DARE EXERCISE THE FREE ENTERPRISE and SUPPLY and DEMAND SYSTEMS TO YOUR BENEFIT!!!!
ONLY MOTHER FORD IS ALLOWED TO BUTTRAPE OUR WALLETS for PROFIT!!!
WE ARE ENTHSIASTS ----- and as such, we have a RIGHT to your goods at a discounted price because we believe our passion for this product out weighs your ability to profit from it.
(However , we will NEVER sell our houses at cost for the benefit of our fellow man, even though a humans NEED to housing is probably far stronger than a desire for a freaking car.)

THIS type of scalping is EXACTLY why MOTHER FORD took our X-plan away....they want to profit also. Bastards.

/s

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just for the record, I have two FE'S and a Wildtrak on reserve. I was going to pass on the FE's and keep the Wildtrak. But if someone is willing to give me $10k over sticker on a FE it's yours. I'll even layout the cash and have title in hand. Heck the extra $20k I make will go towards my Warthog. ?
Dude, if you can swing it, you should 100% buy all three and sell two. Guarantee you will make a good profit after taxes with those trims.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This has turned into:

te3d30r3laifzo2h0qqh31xrqcow98bjb4svhwph&rid=giphy.gif

nepddkd6v23x5h1mxrnkt3xqtsn999em2bnrbc3w&rid=giphy.gif

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I do have a problem with selling Grandma's wedding ring. But will sleep like a baby making a quick buck off a vehicle. ?

Last edited by a moderator:

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Guys, you have no right to sell your property and take advantage of supply and demand. Please deduct 10% from the msrp if you are going to sell it within 1 year. If not you’re a capitalist pig and don’t deserve the honor of having any part of the sacred bronco.

all kidding aside, you are entitled to your memories and sentiment with the bronco, but that’s like bitching that people are selling wranglers for x amount of money it’s a car, who cares!? ?‍♂

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since you are a morning of the 14th (with me), they will be driving around for 2 months by the time our turn comes. Less of a novelty.
I think it would be a very narrow market for that vehicle. The person would have to have a desire to have what you have (as opposed to what they want) and have a lot of cash in hand. Doubtful they could get bank financing for over market, plus the interest rate would be double since it is a used vehicle.
The hardest part would be not driving it while you tried to sell it. The more miles, the more "used" it will be. Someone will want a "new" vehicle, i.e. less than 100 miles on it probably. Just guessing.