Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I made my reservation on July 14th, I think it was around 12 hours after you were able to make a reservation... Assuming I get mine rather quickly, I was curious on what everyone thought I could turn around and sell it for right off the bat? Price to build has what I was planning on getting around 40k... But if I could make around 5-10k by putting it right back on the market I would definitely think about it.
So did I miss what trim you reserved?
Sponsored

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When Gladiators first came out they were selling for 20K+ above MSRP. If there's a high demand when the Bronco is finally seen on the road, and I can sell mine for 15K+ profit I'd seriously consider it. Sounds like a good business move.
Yeah and now they're offering deals on the Gladiators. I guess there's always some fools willing to blow money just to be "first" but you'll have to find one. If you have to pay sales tax and fees you'll need to make at a few thousand over your price to break even. Just need to make sure you like whatever you buy in case you can't find a fool with a bucket of money to burn.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I heard John Cena reserved a couple Bronco's and is looking to flip them. ?
Ford Bronco Resale value worth the sale? Screenshot_20201024-211446_Chrome
My dad’s friend was the one that bought it via a broker. Lifelong Ford guy and had the previous GT but wasn’t allocated the new one.

wanted to have it before he was too old to drive it. Had the money and offered Cena double what he paid ?

Musicalfisherman

Badlands
First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah you probably are an asshole, BECAUSE YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT SOMEONE ELSE'S EXPENSE..
It's called, make money the old fashioned way, ACTUALLY EARN IT! But I guess people always just WANT THE EASY WAY OUT!
LMAO - "at someone else's expense" - If someone has an extra 10K and want's a Bronco now what's the problem? No one is holding a gun to their head to buy it.

And personally I'd rather make money easily. Why waste your life working 40+ hours for someone else? There's plenty of easy ways to make money. Just because you don't like it or understand it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hope it is a vehicle you can live with. These deals can go wrong so fast and crush your get rich quick deals. Keep the reservation if you want a Bronco for you, pass on any other idea of get rich quick deal.

OP
OP

NoahMiller96

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hope it is a vehicle you can live with. These deals can go wrong so fast and crush your get rich quick deals. Keep the reservation if you want a Bronco for you, pass on any other idea of get rich quick deal.
Thanks for the response. Yeah I can see that. For sure, it would be a win win situation for me. I I can surprisingly make some crazy money, great! If not, I get to drive a sick bronco sooner than later!

Sponsored

Brock27

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm actually wondering the same question as OP, not because I want to flip for a profit but because I might REALLY want a Warthog when released. For now I'm holding my 7/15 reservation and if the Warthog comes out before then I'll cancel. If I take my Badlands home and the WH drops 6 months later, I'm wondering how hard it would be to flip the spec'd out Badlands...

I'm sure we'll all have more info as we get closer but it's not a bad idea to prepare financially for a $60k+ purchase!

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I def think you could make a profit on an FE and a good one on a Wildtrak or Badlands if optioned right, color, etc....but maybe not on the other trims, at least not enough to make it worthwhile. I could be wrong on that though, based on the crazy demand for these things. BDs and OBXs will be in high demand too.

Buy one, then post it on eBay or bringatrailer to try to gauge the market. If it hits the number you want, sell it. If they back out, work a deal with an interested party gained from that exposure. You would have a publicized figure to start negotiations from. I speak from experience.

And if anyone tries to tell you there is anything wrong with that, do me a favor and tell them to kiss your a$$.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure how to respond. Youre out for yourself trying to make a buck, and want to exercise whoever on the forum is willing to respond to give you advice on how much you could swindle in flipping your reservation? Everything about this seems self centered. You’re talking to a majority of enthusiasts...

Some of us have been waiting years for this car. In another poll asking what would it take to sell your bronco if someone made you an offer. Some old timers couldnt even put a price on it. And here you are asking people to tell you how much money you should flip your car for??
I see how Ford got away with the "no-sell" contract on the last Ford GT. :rolleyes:

Who cares if someone wants to flip a Bronco? It's a legit question and there's going to be plenty of people out there that will just skip the reservation process and poached a used Bronco. It's not an exclusive club and there's some of us on the forum that have openly stated that they're going to forego the reservation process and take their chances on the used market. More power to them.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had the same thought myself. Buying a base optioned out at just under 40K Not gonna look to sell it, but if someone offers me 50k I'll take it. I work too hard to clear 10k to turn it down. That's life in the middle class folks....

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Could be some fools out there willing to pay a premium, not me, it's not a GT, it's just an suv. As far as I'm concerned as soon as its driven off the lot it's just another used vehicle, subtract about 3% from whatever invoice is, is what it's worth, maybe not even that.
Sponsored