First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Defender Trophy Edition, 20 Ranger, 911SC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Okay, here is the latest lowdown from my dealer and I feel completely confident that this info is as good as it gets as I am close friends with the Owner, have purchased 3-F150 Platinums, a Raptor, and a Ranger from him in the last 5 years, and have the first two Bronco reservations with them.

I asked him if I needed to come in on the 7th and asked him about option issues due to the GVWR issues. His answer was,

"Ford has not "officially" released the date that you can submit the orders into the ordering bank. We are also waiting on them to release the Ordering Guide.

The Ordering Guide will tell us exactly what will and will not be compatible.

So right now, there is nothing that needs to be done. And I am afraid that I can't intelligently and officially answer your questions until that ordering guide is officially released.

You have my word, you'll be the first person I call as soon as Ford announces the opening of the ordering bank/ordering guide."
Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Okay, here is the latest lowdown from my dealer and I feel completely confident that this info is as good as it gets as I am close friends with the Owner, have purchased 3-F150 Platinums, a Raptor, and a Ranger from him in the last 5 years, and have the first two Bronco reservations with them.

I asked him if I needed to come in on the 7th and asked him about option issues due to the GVWR issues. His answer was,

"Ford has not "officially" released the date that you can submit the orders into the ordering bank. We are also waiting on them to release the Ordering Guide.

The Ordering Guide will tell us exactly what will and will not be compatible.

So right now, there is nothing that needs to be done. And I am afraid that I can't intelligently and officially answer your questions until that ordering guide is officially released.

You have my word, you'll be the first person I call as soon as Ford announces the opening of the ordering bank/ordering guide."
Yah, my dealer said they are waiting on the ordering guide before they let us know what we can order and when.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got a similar response from my dealer today. They don't know and are calling Ford seeking answers.

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update us as soon as as u are updated !?

Sponsored

67 - 87 Bronco II - 21

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Expedition King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have heard as much from my dealer as we have from Ford, nothing. It is my sincerest hope that someone with a dealership will get the order guide posted on line so we can have the official word on just what is what.
Sponsored