Sponsored

Reservation converted to Order, but no VIN assigned -- how do you find your order in a Ford database?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ZackDanger is the "invoice pricing" mentioned on the WBDO the same as what nadaguides.com would show? or is that a separate number that only the dealer is privy to?

If it's the same as what nadaguides.com shows, then the OP can easily tell that to the dealer. The invoice number is really not a secret...

Peter
I have no idea what the "nadaguides" show, but the Bronco Invoice pricing is no secret. You can get a full list of invoice pricing here on this forum....

My point was only that not all WBDO Order Summary sheets show Invoice pricing because some dealerships choose not to display it on the printout.

My negotiated price is a number based on Invoice, so my dealer included it... if someone else's negotiated price is based off of MSRP, I can see why a dealership wouldn't want a lower number printed on the summary sheet they hand to the customer after the fact.
Sponsored

peta8368

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Polaris Slingshot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have no idea what the "nadaguides" show, but the Bronco Invoice pricing is no secret. You can get a full list of invoice pricing here on this forum....

My point was only that not all WBDO Order Summary sheets show Invoice pricing because some dealerships choose not to display it on the printout.

My negotiated price is a number based on Invoice, so my dealer included it... if someone else's negotiated price is based off of MSRP, I can see why a dealership wouldn't want a lower number printed on the summary sheet they hand to the customer after the fact.
Thanks.
Nadaguides.com shows the same dollar amount as what forum members have shared in spreadsheets. The main advantage IMO is that it allows you to select options, and come up with a total for you. And there seems to be logic build-in around package/option compatibility (I did not test this extensively). Also, since nadaguides.com is public, I feel it would be easier for the OP to use to convince the dealer there is no need to hide that information.

@ryates216 you can let your dealer know that invoice pricing is publicly available on nadaguides.com, so there's really no reason for them to try to hide that.

Peter

OP
OP
ryates216

ryates216

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport (TJ) 4.0L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe that is a preview order. Just hasn't submitted your order yet
Agree. After MUCH back-and-forth with my dealer, I finally was able to convince them that the order had not been submitted. I even had to send them screen shots from another dealer on how to submit the order. It frustrates the hell out of me that Ford will not intervene when one of their dealers is clearly inept. I would change dealers, but you know the story on that.
Sponsored