Sponsored

Reservation Date on Ford Site a day later than the date of my reservation.

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else have a discrepancy between their actual Reservation date and the Reservation date your order is logged by Ford? I’m disappointed that my 7/13 order (I have a screen print photo with a 7/13 @ 10:00 p.m. C.T. time stamp that correctly shows the Reservation Date as 7/13), but the Ford site shows my Reservation Date as 7/14. The reservation # and Dealership info both match. I dealt with the site crashing and spinning for about 3 hours before I could finally make that reservation and deposit, so it’s a drag that after all my perseverance I’m listed as a 7/14 res holder, rather than a 7/13 and day 1 res holder.
Sponsored

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The reservation time is in UTC. So add 6 hours to central time.

OP
OP
Beachcrawler

Beachcrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The reservation time is in UTC. So add 6 hours to central time.
So add 5 hrs to ET? Since the reservation bank opened at 8:00 p.m. ET, no one in the states could have had a 7/13 reservation date, is that what you’re implying? Perhaps I’m not understanding.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So add 5 hrs to ET? Since the reservation bank opened at 8:00 p.m. ET, no one in the states could have had a 7/13 reservation date, is that what you’re implying? Perhaps I’m not understanding.
Yes. I was confused about it myself but the time stamps are all in UTC. Since the launch was at 2000 EST on 7/13, technically nobody in the US can have a 7/13 time stamp because it would have already been 0000 UTC (I think daylight savings was accounted for).
Sponsored