First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3 m40i • Toyota 4Runner Limited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is absolutely no way to know how reservation number, timeline will correlate to production schedule - based on model, trim, and accessories. I (all but) promise they will not turn the bronco line into a custom-shop where they reconfig for each individual vehicle in the order the reservation was received.

I also reserved on the 13th and got a reservation dated for the 14th. meh. If they don't up the tow capacity, it won't matter. hahahah
Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I reserved on July 16 and received the email right after but the email says July 17. I think like someone else mentioned maybe they’re using GMT ?

I also don’t think the reservations will matter when they start building because they are probably building similar trims out all at the same time ?but then again who knows!!!

spars332

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else not seeing their reservation on the Ford site under Owner?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I just went in and looked at my Ford account and my reservation date is listed as 7/14. However, I got my email confirming reservation at 7:54pm PST on 7/13. So even with the time difference my reservation date should still be on 7/13. Any idea why this is appearing this way?
You got in really early, I wouldn't worry about it. They are probably learning on those first few thousand, you are likely in the sweet spot. ;)
Sponsored