Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
that aint what TFL did they had a guy give them their reservation and TFL paid for it so not sure you are 100% correct but what do i know
I suspect the reservation holder had to make the purchase and TFL paid that person for the Bronco.
This is about all I can find from Ford doing a little searching.

10. Reservation Cancellation; Transfer; Assignment.

You may cancel your Reservation at any time before you order your vehicle and request a refund from your Dealer. The full Reservation Deposit should be credited back to your credit card within approximately 10 business days. Please note that all cancellations are final. You may not transfer or assign your Reservation or any other rights under these Terms and Conditions.
Sponsored

OP
OP

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For kicks, I responded to the ad and told the seller that I didn't think Ford allowed reservations to be sold. This was his response..........

"Then don’t contact me. I not selling it but offer someone the chance to use it."

Huh?

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not withstanding what Ford says, you have to get past the dealer. They’re not going to “transfer” your reservation.

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I suspect the reservation holder had to make the purchase and TFL paid that person for the Bronco.
This is about all I can find from Ford doing a little searching.

10. Reservation Cancellation; Transfer; Assignment.

You may cancel your Reservation at any time before you order your vehicle and request a refund from your Dealer. The full Reservation Deposit should be credited back to your credit card within approximately 10 business days. Please note that all cancellations are final. You may not transfer or assign your Reservation or any other rights under these Terms and Conditions.
yep we all know what ford said but TFL bought the bronco from the dealer on someone else's reservation they admit to it in they video but hey your mileage may vary lol

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yep we all know what ford said but TFL bought the bronco from the dealer on someone else's reservation they admit to it in they video but hey your mileage may vary lol
I watched the video again in case I missed it the first time. Someone gave up their reservation for charity for them to get the Bronco. It doesn't give any specifics of the transaction process other then they paid $400 under sticker. So you can only speculate what went on behind the scenes. Better check your mileage.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not advocating selling a worthless reservation but it seems like they cant make you title it in your name. My ex and I bought a car that she picked it out, I paid the bill from my account, we put only her name on the title paperwork and drove away. They never asked for proof we were together, we were just 2 people. The dealer didnt care, of course it wasnt a reservation like this, but I dont see them caring. Hell, claim the reservation buyer is your signifigant other and you're putting the title in their name for tax or legal reasons or some BS.

Anyway, selling reservations is dumb. As a 2Door, mines really early and totally worthless.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I watched the video again in case I missed it the first time. Someone gave up their reservation for charity for them to get the Bronco. It doesn't give any specifics of the transaction process other then they paid $400 under sticker. So you can only speculate what went on behind the scenes. Better check your mileage.
yeah we don't know what went on except that we know reservations CAN be transfered to non family so yeah we know haha

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No. The point that you're missing is that the reservation is worthless.
The reservation holder can still buy if he chooses. It's only worthless if he tries to sell or transfer it.
Sponsored