Sponsored

Reservation Hysteria Week 2: Hype Train Derailed?

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
More pumped every day. I lurked on this place for months and finally signed up. After the reveal i couldn't even sleep. I reserved mine at 4:55am laying in bed. Thankfully you can change the trim but that night I didn’t know.

My favorite parts so far have been sitting with my wife and going over all of the trims. We each made a list of must haves. I’ve never had so much fun choosing a vehicle.

Looking forward to some adventures with the family. Hope i get it relatively soon once these start rolling out (I was about 9 hours late).

I can’t wait.
Sponsored

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yea I am still super pumped. I know what packages I'm going to get. My internal battle is 2-door or 4-door and what color.

2-door looks so much better and will be slightly better offroad.

But the 4-door looks like a tank and more practical for a daily driver. I also like that the doors can fit in the back.

My head wants a 4 door but my heart wants a 2 door.

As for colors, cactus grey is my favorite but it appears to be everybody else's favorite too. Seems *too* popular.

Area 51 could be cool but also too popular.... and the other two I like are antimatter blue and race red.

If a white top is indeed an option then I lean more towards cactus grey or antimatter blue.

Black top then race red or area 51.

#1stWorldProblems
My heart says 2 door as well so that is what I am going with. I have also been looking at Cactus Grey but if that is going to be the popular color, then I really don't know. Don't want to be driving a Bronco that looks like everyone else's. I'll probably still go with Cactus Grey and just roll with it.

Raziel66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not as hyped as I was but I'm holding out until the build tool is online. Doing some research on other cars of interest but not going to make a move still until the spring timeframe.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am still excited. The build and price tool will be fun. I never thought I would consider “marine vinyl” but after reading other threads on the topic, I am leaning that way.

Broncie

Raptor
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Im still super excited! I am constantly on this forum checking for new leaks and such, it has consumed more of my life than I'd like to admit, haha. I struggle between coming here every day or trying to fight my temptations because part of me would like some surprises when I finally see my Bronco in person. I don't want to spoil everything by this time next year and feel like I own the car already, lol :)

Sponsored

7ToeJoe

Base
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350,F150,CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, still pumped up like Hans and franz! Been using the extra time to get ready. Probably go up in trim depending on what the configurator allows next month.
Finally got to see the 2.3 in action...a young gal in a Ranger crew cab passed me like I was standing still. Then she did it again! Never ever thought my 4.2 5 spd was that slow.

gatorfan62

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mind blown to mind blown with lots of unanswered questions and concerns. We'll have to see how it all pans out. Was in two dealerships, one mid and one small market, this weekend and one describer their reservations as a ton and the other in the hundreds. If Ford messes this up they are toast and they know it.

blackrose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still very excited. I am excited for a new SUV to be hitting the market. Nothing excited me this much in the SUV market since the Defender 90 (interesting it has same looks). Yet this one is the American SUV with historic roots to the 60s, drove one as my first car (took drivers license test in one) and seems to give a LOT of value for the money straight from the factory.

I am excited to simply buy the Ford Badlands (auto, 2.7, 2DR, 33s) and enjoy it for what it is, even knowing first generations have their own set of issues. I am happy ford has reentered the market with a SUV that even has hardcore options!

Its a major turn off to this forum to see all the negativity, WAY in advance of even the price/builder. Sadly it will only get worst when that comes out. this form might need to be split - positive and negative.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah that shit faded 2 days after launch.
Here's my point of view :

I was always going to get a Bronco (unless they totally Blazered it), so Ford didn't need to sell me too hard. Now I wait for the Build & Price tool and after that wait for Ford to start delivering. So I hit my high and now just on cruise control TRYING to be patient.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still pumped, just waiting on the build and price tool to figure out what I can afford...

Dreaming of the fun I'll have next summer with my new Bronco keeps me from feeling down about the wait.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went camping this weekend and my buddy tried going up a trail in El Dorado National Forest in his F-150. He had his rear locker engaged and was sliding backwards. I look forward to trying it in my Badlands Bronco by this time next year.
Sponsored