Sponsored

Reservation Issues With My Dealer. What Are My Options?

OP
OP

Arays1

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have emailed the general manager twice with no response.
But the real question is... why did the dealership place an order on my behalf after they told me they would not do business with me?
Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It

it was World Ford..Today I called Ford Customer service to move my reservation and they confirmed that an order was placed with my reservation number after the dealership told me they would not honor my order. Ford customer service is manually canceling and moving my reservation. So beware World Ford Pensacola is doing shady business practices!
So Glad I got out of there and over to Matt Bowers Ford in NOLA.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
By the way I am a real ass hole. If you classify doing what I say and expecting the same in return is being an asshole.
Didn't call you an asshole. I said pain in the ass.

Like I said maybe they're unreasonable, you were polite, and they simply didn't want your $.

I'm not a gambler.... but I'd wager they felt your $ wasn't worth the hassle of dealing with you. Maybe I'm completely wrong.

Regardless, hope you get your order moved without hassle so you get to enjoy your Bronco šŸ˜€

OP
OP

Arays1

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn't call you an asshole. I said pain in the ass.

Like I said maybe they're unreasonable, you were polite, and they simply didn't want your $.

I'm not a gambler.... but I'd wager they felt your $ wasn't worth the hassle of dealing with you. Maybe I'm completely wrong.

Regardless, hope you get your order moved without hassle so you get to enjoy your Bronco šŸ˜€
Ha! I am a pain in the ass/ asshole. However business is business. Donā€™t pretend to be something your not! But thanks. Maybe someone is willing to take my money?

Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But the real question is... why did the dealership place an order on my behalf after they told me they would not do business with me?
bc they are trying to get more allocation for stock units that they can sell over msrp for people who donā€™t want to wait...

contact a dealer you are comfortable with and transfer your order...itā€™s a 2 week + process that I would start by end of Feb so you can be moved by 3/19...if u need any help, dm me

OP
OP

Arays1

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
bc they are trying to get more allocation for stock units that they can sell over msrp for people who donā€™t want to wait...

contact a dealer you are comfortable with and transfer your order...itā€™s a 2 week + process that I would start by end of Feb so you can be moved by 3/19...if u need any help, dm me
I did today so maybe it will go through! Thanks!
Sponsored