Sponsored

Reservation Issues With My Dealer. What Are My Options?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
If it’s just a spat with the salesperson, politely go above his head. Everyone has bad moments. Switching dealers at this point is like throwing the baby out with the bath water. ?‍♂
And get a new baby. Let a decent salesperson get the commission...
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My intent wasn’t to bash my local dealership. The sales person and I just had a disagreement on how they were confirming if my order had actually been placed with Ford and it pissed him off and he told me to take my business elsewhere. I was just asking for advise on how to change dealers.
Not sure that we are asking you to bash your dealer (salesman). Just want the group as a whole to have a clear view of who is doing what.

Our possibilities still stand though. Definitely switch with Ford before you tell the dealer though. But research the dealers here before you burn one of your switches.

Stilbukn

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco, '13 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I apologize if there is already a discussion out there, but I’m having an issue with my local dealership Honoring my reservation. They have told me to take my business elsewhere. What are my options to move my reservation?
I called the 1-800 customer service number on my reservation and spoke with them about 2 minutes before they had me moved to another dealership. It was very easy.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Or there are really only 2 sides to every story..

My truth, and everyone else's lies! That's how I always viewed it anyways ;)

In this case though, something isn't adding up. If OP isn't happy, then OP should reach out to Ford for options.
Politics or mass media? :cool:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just knew I would have these issues with all the dealers nearby in NE Illinois / SE Wisconsin. Ever since my move to granger, haven't had a single worry.
Same here Alex. I know Granger has all of their ducks in a row, and all I have to do is sit back and wait for the call.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it’s just a spat with the salesperson, politely go above his head. Everyone has bad moments. Switching dealers at this point is like throwing the baby out with the bath water. ?‍♂
All things being equal (i.e., service, price, delivery), I would probably agree with you, but if this spat presents an opportunity to save several thousand dollars by switching to a lower-priced dealer, it might make sense to move on now.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At least those in the US have the ability to change dealers,
Ford Bronco Reservation Issues With My Dealer. What Are My Options? dog poo
I'm glad i work for a good dealer

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just wasn’t sure how to move my reservation. I already filled out a build sheet and converted my reservation and paid a deposit. I never received a confirmation from Ford or my dealer that my build had been submitted. When I questioned my dealer they were very rude in telling me not to question their methods and to take my business elsewhere.
Was this World Ford? Moyer Ford in Foley has offered X-Plan equivalent pricing. Alaina Andreasen is the Internet Sales Manager I spoke with. My order is through Matt Bowers Ford in NOLA; $1000 under invoice w/ $200 doc fee.

Jester

Wildtrak
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, grand marquis, cj2a
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I apologize if there is already a discussion out there, but I’m having an issue with my local dealership Honoring my reservation. They have told me to take my business elsewhere. What are my options to move my reservation?
I went in to do the paperwork on a bronco and drive home a new f series. Went home with neither. After calling dealers I've decided to never buy a new ford. Dropped $2000 dollars in parts into my 48 willys it'll see me to my grave.

Sponsored

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You have dealers spreading orders out over the 3 calendar months, it must be a game they are playing with the statistics.
My reservation was on 7/14 and they told me that I would have to wait until March. I found out from someone that they take on a lot of Ford penalty fees to do the business that they do. I don’t know how true that is but sounds shady to me.

OP
OP

Arays1

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was this World Ford? Moyer Ford in Foley has offered X-Plan equivalent pricing. Alaina Andreasen is the Internet Sales Manager I spoke with. My order is through Matt Bowers Ford in NOLA; $1000 under invoice w/ $200 doc fee.
It
it was World Ford..Today I called Ford Customer service to move my reservation and they confirmed that an order was placed with my reservation number after the dealership told me they would not honor my order. Ford customer service is manually canceling and moving my reservation. So beware World Ford Pensacola is doing shady business practices!

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would love to have heard the convo that pissed off the salesperson enough to tell you to leave post conversion.

Either way I would have just walked away and went to speak to the manager. Just request a new salesperson. I doubt the manager would tell you to go elsewhere unless you were a real pain in the ass.

OP
OP

Arays1

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would love to have heard the convo that pissed off the salesperson enough to tell you to leave post conversion.

Either way I would have just walked away and went to speak to the manager. Just request a new salesperson. I doubt the manager would tell you to go elsewhere unless you were a real pain in the ass.

I have emailed the general manager twice with no response.

OP
OP

Arays1

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have emailed the general manager twice with no response.
By the way I am a real ass hole. If you classify doing what I say and expecting the same in return is being an asshole.
Sponsored