Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2020 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to hopefully convert my reservation to an order today, and I was concerned that I may get bumped to MY22 because on the website, it lists that my res is 7/14, even though my congratulatory email came on 7/13. I called Ford Customer Service and spoke to a very kind young lady who happily looked up my res and confirmed that I have a 7/13 res time stamped at 22:22. If you felt you were close, it may be worth giving Ford a call. Not sure how big a difference it will make, as my local dealer is fairly clueless about everything so far. I hate being a woman and going in to a dealership in the first place, but I really hate when I have done my research (thank you, Bronco 6G!) and I know way more than the people who are supposed to be on top of things. I prefer to have a person in charge of the situation who actually knows their stuff.
Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your reservation time stamp isn't wrong. It's just listed as of a different time zone than your residence.

Search "UTC time stamp" on this site.

OP
OP
KareBear

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your reservation time stamp isn't wrong. It's just listed as of a different time zone than your residence.

Search "UTC time stamp" on this site.
Thank you! It's so hard to find some of the topics without the specific wording.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm going to hopefully convert my reservation to an order today, and I was concerned that I may get bumped to MY22 because on the website, it lists that my res is 7/14, even though my congratulatory email came on 7/13. I called Ford Customer Service and spoke to a very kind young lady who happily looked up my res and confirmed that I have a 7/13 res time stamped at 22:22. If you felt you were close, it may be worth giving Ford a call. Not sure how big a difference it will make, as my local dealer is fairly clueless about everything so far. I hate being a woman and going in to a dealership in the first place, but I really hate when I have done my research (thank you, Bronco 6G!) and I know way more than the people who are supposed to be on top of things. I prefer to have a person in charge of the situation who actually knows their stuff.
I reserved mine at 10:30pm on 7/13, but my email came at 5am 7/14. and everything says I'm a 7/14 reservation.

Based on when I placed my reservation, the very low number of my reservation #, and the fact my email came before most people were awake on 7/14, I am pretty freaking certain I am going to get a 2021.

I refuse to worry about timestamps and what dealerships tell me and what is posted on Ford's site. I know when I reserved. I know what I ordered.

This is why when my dealer tried to get me to give up my July res in favor of my October res, I went on the warpath. If anyone is going to get a 2021 it is the person who sat at the computer and tried to submit a reservation from 8pm until 10:30, when it finally went through.

Anyone who ordered in the first 24 hours should just do as they would if there was no limited availability of 2021s. Why worry about it? Your reservation timestamp is so high that if you do get pushed to 2022 you will still get it by the end of this year.

OP
OP
KareBear

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved mine at 10:30pm on 7/13, but my email came at 5am 7/14. and everything says I'm a 7/14 reservation.

Based on when I placed my reservation, the very low number of my reservation #, and the fact my email came before most people were awake on 7/14, I am pretty freaking certain I am going to get a 2021.

I refuse to worry about timestamps and what dealerships tell me and what is posted on Ford's site. I know when I reserved. I know what I ordered.

This is why when my dealer tried to get me to give up my July res in favor of my October res, I went on the warpath. If anyone is going to get a 2021 it is the person who sat at the computer and tried to submit a reservation from 8pm until 10:30, when it finally went through.

Anyone who ordered in the first 24 hours should just do as they would if there was no limited availability of 2021s. Why worry about it? Your reservation timestamp is so high that if you do get pushed to 2022 you will still get it by the end of this year.
I really want a 21MY because my husband lost his 71 Bronco in the Camp Fire that burned down Paradise, California. It seems like coming full circle to get one 50 years newer. He also lost his 65 Mustang, which was really close to VB in color. He used to joke that he got the Mustang as a girlfriend to his Bronco, which was Calypso Coral. I have this weird idea stuck in my head that it would be neat to get a 21MY BL in VB to kind of combine them to honor them both. That's why I'm a little anxious about pulling it off. I guess I can always fall back on a 22MY being my 50th birthday present to myself, but it doesn't seem quite as noble...

Bronco in Paradise.jpg

Sponsored

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same thing, reserved at 7pm mst on 7/13 and got the email at 9pm. Showing 7/14 as a res holder after the fact.

OP
OP
KareBear

KareBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the same thing, reserved at 7pm mst on 7/13 and got the email at 9pm. Showing 7/14 as a res holder after the fact.
I would call Ford Customer Service! I went in to convert to an order today, and the dealership had 7/14 down on the paperwork. I had written the time stamp on the B&P worksheet I had printed out, and he saw that it was 7/13 @ 22:22. He changed it on their paperwork, and said it was a good thing I had got it in case it came down to time stamps as far as their allocation went.

Reactions: sko

sko

Badlands
First Name
Tomasz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
elantra, have dep on a badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would call Ford Customer Service! I went in to convert to an order today, and the dealership had 7/14 down on the paperwork. I had written the time stamp on the B&P worksheet I had printed out, and he saw that it was 7/13 @ 22:22. He changed it on their paperwork, and said it was a good thing I had got it in case it came down to time stamps as far as their allocation went.
7/13/2020 11:16:31 PM

My actual timestamp. Just emailed my dealer fir more info.
Sponsored