First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have a definitive answer to this....If I didn't convert my reservation to an order before the deadline, does my reservation get cancelled? Or do I still have it and I can convert it to a MY2022 order at some point in the future?
I have gotten different answers from Ford dealers on this.

Also, has ANYONE gotten through to Ford to move their dealer using the 800-334-4375 number?
Is there anyway to switch dealers online? I have been on hold for over an hour on several occasions using that number.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Short answer about res deadline:
There is currently no expiration date, for lack of a better phrase.
You are now in line for a 22.

Dealer switches .... I am not too knowledgeable on that, BUT , it has been covered here hundreds of times.
Look around, you'll find it discussed in detail.
Search a Granger Ford thread.

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have a definitive answer to this....If I didn't convert my reservation to an order before the deadline, does my reservation get cancelled? Or do I still have it and I can convert it to a MY2022 order at some point in the future?
I have gotten different answers from Ford dealers on this.

Also, has ANYONE gotten through to Ford to move their dealer using the 800-334-4375 number?
Is there anyway to switch dealers online? I have been on hold for over an hour on several occasions using that number.

You can still convert and have a (unlikely) chance for a 2021. The 3/19 date was for planning the first 3 months of 2021 run. If you don't convert you keep your spot in line for 2021-2022
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.