ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I have been a reservation holder since July 14th 2020. I opted out of a MY 21 to wait for the MY 22 because I want Mansquatch, so here is where my issue is when I reserved and created my Ford account I made a typo in my email address. So I’m trying to get Ford to correct this issue a d transfer my reservation to my updated Ford account. Problem is I have talked to several people at Ford and nobody can seem to resolve this issue. Does anyone have any advice on what i can do to get this resolved? My dealer has not been very helpful either.
Sponsored

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So I have been a reservation holder since July 14th 2020. I opted out of a MY 21 to wait for the MY 22 because I want Mansquatch, so here is where my issue is when I reserved and created my Ford account I made a typo in my email address. So I’m trying to get Ford to correct this issue a d transfer my reservation to my updated Ford account. Problem is I have talked to several people at Ford and nobody can seem to resolve this issue. Does anyone have any advice on what i can do to get this resolved? My dealer has not been very helpful either.
If you are able to login to the original ford account, you are able to change both the email and the username for the account.

OP
OP
ELKS1

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s been over a year since I reserved so I don’t remember the password I used for the original account. My dealer says they can see that I truly have a reservation but I have to okay the Ford email to convert reservation to order. But I cant do that because I can’t get into the original reservation.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s been over a year since I reserved so I don’t remember the password I used for the original account. My dealer says they can see that I truly have a reservation but I have to okay the Ford email to convert reservation to order. But I cant do that because I can’t get into the original reservation.
Go to your old account, and just put in something close to what you think the password was. When it kicks it back there should be a place that says "Forgot Password", or "Forgot email", something like that. Click on it, and you can reset the password/email yourself.

OP
OP
ELKS1

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Go to your old account, and just put in something close to what you think the password was. When it kicks it back there should be a place that says "Forgot Password", or "Forgot email", something like that. Click on it, and you can reset the password/email yourself.
i have tried this but since the email I used had the typo in it that email is not valid. I already created a new Ford account I just need my reservation to be transferred from the original typo account to my new account.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i have tried this but since the email I used had the typo in it that email is not valid. I already created a new Ford account I just need my reservation to be transferred from the original typo account to my new account.

Oh, got it this time brother. Just for giggles may send a PM to @Ford Motor Company here on the forum. You never know, they may just get 'er done. I wish I have a better suggestion. Good luck.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why do you say that?
because when you dont know the email and password then it a bitch to get make into it ,maybe you can find someone at Ford who might want to help you and knows how that well fix it for you .

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps you can start a new email account. If you can remember the typo?

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why do you say that?
Probably because you now have an account that may not recognize you as the same person on the old account. Updating the old account would have been the way to go, but may be too late. I'd try again to update the original account if it were me.

Broncojeff

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2020 GT350 R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
because when you dont know the email and password then it a bitch to get make into it ,maybe you can find someone at Ford who might want to help you and knows how that well fix it for you .
Feel for you man. With my current 2019 F150 the salesman sat in my truck and set up my Ford Pass account on my phone (as a courtesy) yea right...they get paid if you set up Ford Pass so I guess he wanted to make sure it was done) except that he misspelled my email address and I have never been able to get it corrected after talking to Ford multiple, mutiple times. Still no pass points for that vehicle, two years later and never corrected. My correct email address works fine and did so for my Bronco reservation. You'd think they could merge the two but it's Ford.......

Broncojeff

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2020 GT350 R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Feel for you man. With my current 2019 F150 the salesman sat in my truck and set up my Ford Pass account on my phone (as a courtesy) yea right...they get paid if you set up Ford Pass so I guess he wanted to make sure it was done) except that he misspelled my email address and I have never been able to get it corrected after talking to Ford multiple, mutiple times. Still no pass points for that vehicle, two years later and never corrected. My correct email address works fine and did so for my Bronco reservation. You'd think they could merge the two but it's Ford.......
And on top of all that I have a first hour reservation and a Feb 9, 2021 order date with DORA. When I wasn't getting emails from Ford I discovered that my reservation had been cancelled. What? Contacted Ford and they said the dealer cancelled it. Dealer said Ford cancelled it. Finally got it reinstated with the help of the zone rep but what a cluster....Still no VIN though it's a priority 10 on my DORA. Wildtrack, MIC is the problem but I should have been built if not for the mystery of cancellation....not happy.

OP
OP
ELKS1

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How did you confirm your account? Usually it's by an email to avoid this problem
It was by email I just left one of the letters out of my email address
Sponsored