Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we order 4dr soft top now can we get a 21?
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned class action lawsuit against ford. I placed my order in March 15, 2021. Got the 2dr black diamond which is waterproof in side. So I don't care if the top is ugly or it leaks. They promised a bronco and now I get screwed. Someone needs to do a lawsuit against ford for fraud.
You go, girl!

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jtietzer

Black Diamond
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer called me this morning and basically said " Change your order a soft top or you are never going to see this thing". Which sucks because I live in Ohio but whatever I will get a hard top eventually. I hope they are not crazy expensive.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm really surprised no one has mentioned class action lawsuit against ford. I placed my order in March 15, 2021. Got the 2dr black diamond which is waterproof in side. So I don't care if the top is ugly or it leaks. They promised a bronco and now I get screwed. Someone needs to do a lawsuit against ford for fraud.
You mean just in this thread? Because it's been mentioned plenty, previously.

West1

Base
First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base with OBX wheels
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There have been several threads that mention this, but they get deleted. So it is not something that is tolerated on the Forums.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Class action lawsuits are a joke. The only thing happens is lawyers get rich.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s your point here? If Ford gets remotely close to its Bronco production capability it’ll have no problem clearing current reservations in MY22. Ford isn’t going to build dealer stock for one dealer when people at other dealers are waiting for their builds just because their dealer is out of “allocation”
They are going to do it this Fall and Winter and that is with their promise of reservations first before dealer stock in 2021. Ford has refused to make the same promise in 2022, even when directly asked, they answer with silence. They absolutely will build dealer stock in 2022 before finishing reservation conversions. It is entirely plausible that some folks may be pushed behind tens of thousands of dealer stock orders.

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford never promised anything. when you put in your reservation it very clearly states that reserving does not guarantee delivery of a vehicle. It only gives you a chance to purchase one.

Maldomob

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford never promised anything. when you put in your reservation it very clearly states that reserving does not guarantee delivery of a vehicle. It only gives you a chance to purchase one.
Your right when put the 100 to reserve there was no promise but when I go to the ford dealership and place my order and put another 400 down that should promise me a bronco.

Prkelly

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NEVER DID THEY MENTION THAT THE COLORS WERE DROPED , ONLY THAT THEY ADDED SOME COLORS INCLUDING GREEN
out of sight out of mind :cool: .
Ford Bronco Reservation program ends for the Bronco - No NEW Reservations 2021-08-26_12-54-46

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This right here. All these ridiculous stories, in this thread even, of people with multiple reservations, or talking about how they just bought a jeep but "will pickup my bronco when available" are just screwing everyone else over. We all know they aren't buying a bronco 6 months after their new car. Ford will be producing 20k of these things a month, prices will drop and no one will take the depreciation hit you can count on it. In the meantime all these converted orders that people don't pick up go to stock units. It's super frustrating. I wish there was another way to require another non-refundable deposit at VIN time.
I think dealers require additional downpayment before the order is finalized. My dealer wanted $1k before I 99'd my reservation for MY2022.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think dealers require additional downpayment before the order is finalized. My dealer wanted $1k before I 99'd my reservation for MY2022.
Dealer specific. My dealer wanted nothing but I fully expected at least $500.
Sponsored