First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called multiple dealers after seeing the no res option. They told me to come on and in and place an order, no problem. Explicitly asked if I would be looking at 2023 and they said no 22.(obv prob just trying to get me in door but who knows)
Also 3 dealers said they will have dealer stock in December. Mainly base models but in stock.
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

there comes a time in business when letting people order with extreme lead times becomes counterproductive.

ford would love your hundred dollars and commitment. this tells me they know the wait over one year from order (not preorder), and that is too long for the average person.

glad they went this route and smartly caught up and hopefully fixed design issues during the process. they have a great following and demand for bronco, better hedge bets and not piss more people off. i really do think they nailed it and have a great platform/new gen.

can't wait to get my early res in 2946

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This reminds me of when, about 3 years ago, they announced Napster was over.

Sponsored

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting I wonder if us late to the party summer 21 reservation holders will have any advantage over non-res folks. I still haven’t got the email that my dealer is ready for me to order so who knows

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just placed mine a few days ago. How long should I have to wait for my bronco a month or so?
unfortunately, years, 2023 is what it's looking like.

Sponsored

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interesting I wonder if us late to the party summer 21 reservation holders will have any advantage over non-res folks. I still haven’t got the email that my dealer is ready for me to order so who knows
Really, I placed a reservation 2 days ago. Dealer called me the next day and I go in Friday to place the order.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the other hand, had they ended the reservation system earlier, there would be a lot more Broncos going straight to dealers lots

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
kind of wish the reservation meant significantly more than it does- met someone the other day who got one from dealer stock- i reserved mine a year before they just sniped one- lord knows when i'll see mine- probably next year!

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You would think that since this is going to be a severely limited my of maybe 30k units that next my would be about 100k or so. Do you think it'll go smoother?
Also I think the 2dr might get the axe. Ford already proved it doesn't care about heritage... Just look at the e stang(if you can)
Sponsored