First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question, does my $100 reservation get applied to the price of the bronco? Can’t find any info on it. Now my bronco reservation id is missing from the Ford site. Just has my order number.
Yes, but $100 from July of 2020 is worth like $5 of today's money thanks to inflation, and the dealer is going to to adjust your final price in their favor, market conditions and such.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, I love that some people think I’m being serious. I did place another reservation a few days back. I might want a 2 door in a few years when my new Res pops up hahah.
Lol, you'd think the newer folks that may not have seen you much on here could use some clues to figure it out... FE badge? :unsure:

Drew5150

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 International Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So the question is if you have an order in , when the 22 ordering opens up can you change from one model to another. example a Big Bend to a Badlands?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Imagine the meeting they must have had to finally make this courageous decision
I imagine someone in marketing was like "don't worry boss, as you can see from this chart reservations are still thru the ROOF! We're still getting thousands of them every day and production is at a stand still but LOOK at the numbers!"
Boss:"TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF AND FIRE THIS MAN"

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the question is if you have an order in , when the 22 ordering opens up can you change from one model to another. example a Big Bend to a Badlands?
You can call your dealer and change right now if you want as long as you don't have a VIN. The only thing you can't do is change to FE

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The reservation program has ended for the Bronco and is no longer available as an option on Ford.com. The reservation page now says:
"Interested in getting into a Bronco?
Contact your local Ford Dealer for more details on options and timing. Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door orders, Bronco deliveries will extend through the 2022 calendar year.​
Existing order holders, click here for additional FAQs."​

I'M SORRY BUT WE DID EVERYTHING THAT WE COULD DO.

Ford Bronco Reservation program ends for the Bronco - No NEW Reservations 1629899849821

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We’ll see how this works out for me. 8-4-21 WT reservation; 8-9 BL soft top order. Only Ford never confirmed the order due to the ordering system being “down”. Hopefully I can still order once the 2022 banks open up!
What do you mean by Ford confirming the order? What's next after ordering with your dealer? Don't you eventually get pulled and a VIN scheduled or am I missing (a) step(s)

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would have thought that reservations would have stopped after 2 or 3 months. I'm surprised they left it open for more than a year.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NOTE to the Administrators, and Administrator 'Doug' -
- This thread Title is reported as abusive -

Your Topic is Mis-Titled . . .
. . Correction: Ford Stops taking NEW Bronco Reservations -

Your mis-titled topic is terrorizing many B6G members with the FALSE impressions that their existing reservations are now useless/moot. Those false impressions that you have created are evidenced by the many overly worried hand-wringing posts here in this thread by some B6G members -
Does everything have to be spoon fed these days?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just placed mine a few days ago. How long should I have to wait for my bronco a month or so?
Check the text that OP posted. I believe it said something like well into the 22nd century. 😁

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you mean by Ford confirming the order? What's next after ordering with your dealer? Don't you eventually get pulled and a VIN scheduled or am I missing (a) step(s)
My dealer tried to place my order with Ford after we confirmed my build. I never received any confirmation from Ford do I finally convinced my dealer to call their rep. They were told the ordering system was down and the order would be confirmed as soon as fixed. Of course the system is still down so waiting on the 22 banks to open to get a confirmed order. I called Ford myself and was told the ability to transition from reservation to order was broken.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whatever else you accomplish in your life, you will never lose the title of "reservationist". Never forget the moment when you made the $100 refundable charge, the month it happened and the years in between.
I've a hunch some folks are more enamored with their early reservation time stamps than the Bronco itself. ;)
Sponsored