Phosvitin

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota matrix and honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am curious if anyone knows if it would be possible to swap reservations? For example I have a midnight October 1st reservation with Granger. Maybe someone with a Granger July 13th reservation wants to wait for the 2022 model and would want to swap for the October deal. However I don't even know how this would work. Just trying to pass the time before ordering. Let me know your thoughts.
Sponsored

Beebe Senior

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am curious if anyone knows if it would be possible to swap reservations? For example I have a midnight October 1st reservation with Granger. Maybe someone with a Granger July 13th reservation wants to wait for the 2022 model and would want to swap for the October deal. However I don't even know how this would work. Just trying to pass the time before ordering. Let me know your thoughts.
The information I have been given, probably worth nothing, is that reservations can only be "given" to someone in your immediate household.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. You cannot swap.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. You cannot swap.
You can swap with a household member so if you can find someone here you might enjoy living with for a while then it should work.
Sponsored