Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I've been searching for info for the past month and have been doing poorly with it. I am sure the info has been discussed and posted else where but I'd like to generate a thread with sources quoted to back up the numbers. If you want to contribute to this thread please add a link to the source of your data. Please don't quote another Bronco6G member as your source; however, if they quoted an outside source, give them credit and share the link.

Here is what I am interested in...

How many reservations were made in the first 24 hours, 48 hours, week, month? To me the ultimate data would be a graphical representation of reservations per hour laid out on a timeline. We know 165,000 reservations were made in the first 3 weeks.
https://fordauthority.com/2020/08/f...165k-2021-bronco-reservations-in-three-weeks/

How many total reservations were made? The consensus seems to be around 195,000. Based on Jim Farley's 2020 Q4 earnings call this seems pretty close.
https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-transcripts/2021/02/05/ford-f-q4-2020-earnings-call-transcript/

Allocations. General consensus based on member posts is 30%. (Having trouble finding that number from Ford). So if 195,00 reservations were made, 30% would be 58,500. Considering 165k reservations were made in July and the expectation is 25% of orders will cancel, that leaves 62,500 from July alone pushing to 2022. ((165000*.75)-58500).

Production Numbers - My assumption is that the allocation is tied to the expected output for the Bronco production for 2021. I have seen in threads (not confirmed) Ford will produce up to 600 Broncos a day. That can equate to 3000 (5 days) a week. over 26 weeks, that's 78,000 Broncos. What are the real production numbers?!?!

(I might be thinking about this too much. LOL)
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pretty much everything said on here is a best guess and I doubt we will get any real information since Ford has said so many things before only to totally change things around or straight up lied about stuff.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep, pretty much the million dollars question. :unsure:

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just asked your question to Twat-head Mr. Levine. He should be in direct contact with you by Thursday with the specific answers to your questions.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 30% for allocations was born from a dealers post here, I believe Granger originally, but later "confirmed" by every dealer/dealer rep that has posted their numbers here. They are all around 30% of their reservations.
I have read those posts with my own eye, direct from each dealer/rep. I'm not searching out that many different posts.
I'll give a quick look see for that original thread/post.
Our allocation is in line with the rest of the country with pre-September 18th registrations. It looks like the nation from what I gathered is around 30%. That number will change and is only an initial estimate. More importantly, we will go cover this with each of our reservation holders as to where they sit in relation to our estimate allocation as we work through our reservation list.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to say it is extremely frustrating when searching for any info on the bronco. 90% of the articles I read quote the Bronco6G forum as their source! Aren't there any journalist out there with connections at Ford who can get info on reservation and production number details?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have to say it is extremely frustrating when searching for any info on the bronco. 90% of the articles I read quote the Bronco6G forum as their source! Aren't there any journalist out there with connections at Ford who can get info on reservation and production number details?
You've been here since October. That is a solid enough timeframe to understand how Ford is seemingly handling this.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I've been searching for info for the past month and have been doing poorly with it. I am sure the info has been discussed and posted else where but I'd like to generate a thread with sources quoted to back up the numbers. If you want to contribute to this thread please add a link to the source of your data. Please don't quote another Bronco6G member as your source; however, if they quoted an outside source, give them credit and share the link.

Here is what I am interested in...

How many reservations were made in the first 24 hours, 48 hours, week, month? To me the ultimate data would be a graphical representation of reservations per hour laid out on a timeline. We know 165,000 reservations were made in the first 3 weeks.
https://fordauthority.com/2020/08/f...165k-2021-bronco-reservations-in-three-weeks/

How many total reservations were made? The consensus seems to be around 195,000. Based on Jim Farley's 2020 Q4 earnings call this seems pretty close.
https://www.fool.com/earnings/call-transcripts/2021/02/05/ford-f-q4-2020-earnings-call-transcript/

Allocations. General consensus based on member posts is 30%. (Having trouble finding that number from Ford). So if 195,00 reservations were made, 30% would be 58,500. Considering 165k reservations were made in July and the expectation is 25% of orders will cancel, that leaves 62,500 from July alone pushing to 2022. ((165000*.75)-58500).

Production Numbers - My assumption is that the allocation is tied to the expected output for the Bronco production for 2021. I have seen in threads (not confirmed) Ford will produce up to 600 Broncos a day. That can equate to 3000 (5 days) a week. over 26 weeks, that's 78,000 Broncos. What are the real production numbers?!?!

(I might be thinking about this too much. LOL)

I think we all have been tossing numbers and scenarios around since 7/13. There were 150k reservations at the end of July. Ford Confirms 150,000 Bronco Reservations in Just 18 Days – Monthly Current Affairs (dealek.com) I would suspect that anything outside of that window will push to '22. Half of the 150k were estimated to be the first 2 days. Anything beyond that is going to be even more of a guess. In my head it is day 1 safe, day 2 likely, day 3 maybe, and beyond that hopeful.

OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you're right. Any reservations outside of the first 24 hours is most likely going to 2022. But, as discussed elsewhere, the allocations will pull some people in and push others out.

Is it May 3rd yet?
Sponsored