Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and had a couple of questions. How should I go about getting my bronco at the best price? I live in Michigan and I plan on using X plan pricing, is this as good as it gets as far as pricing is concerned? Also, will I be able to transfer my reservation at the time of ordering if my local dealer decides to try and up charge me? Thank you.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Roughly: the spreadsheet ADM thread is up one level (plus our minus).

OP
OP

MichBronco1

Outer Banks
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Roughly: the spreadsheet ADM thread is up one level (plus our minus).
I’m sorry, I don’t understand what this means? I’m completely new, sorry about that.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what this means? I’m completely new, sorry about that.
No worries! Search for a thread, probably"stickied" under the main forum area that has a title something like "ADM spreadsheet and dealer pricing". Is part it but can't do that on my phone quickly enough.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

reservation with dealer is locked in after oct 31. There are a few dealers doing better than x plan (@Granger Ford is the best deal so far. I’m leaning towards driving out there from West Michigan to order mine.)

otherwise x plan is probably as good as it gets.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MichBronco1

Outer Banks
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I see,
No worries! Search for a thread, probably"stickied" under the main forum area that has a title something like "ADM spreadsheet and dealer pricing". Is part it but can't do that on my phone quickly enough.
I will do that. Thank you so much for your help.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see,

I will do that. Thank you so much for your help.
There is also a thread that has math built into a spreadsheet to help you with overall pricing strategy. I'm not a mathematician but it seems logical and consistent.

OP
OP

MichBronco1

Outer Banks
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow thats
reservation with dealer is locked in after oct 31. There are a few dealers doing better than x plan (@Granger Ford is the best deal so far. I’m leaning towards driving out there from West Michigan to order mine.)

otherwise x plan is probably as good as it gets.
wow that’s great to hear! I’m from Southwest Michigan so it will be a drive for me as well. If I decided to go with Granger Ford, would they give me something in writing showing what pricing they will honor? My local dealership refused to give me anything in writing that they won’t mark me up and basically said I need to “trust” them. Meanwhile I have a dealer in Southern Indiana who emailed me a letter in writing stating no markups and that they will honor X plan pricing. Really not sure of what to do. As a woman, im afraid of dealers trying to take advantage of me, plus I will have a trade in.

OP
OP

MichBronco1

Outer Banks
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow thats

wow that’s great to hear! I’m from Southwest Michigan so it will be a drive for me as well. If I decided to go with Granger Ford, would they give me something in writing showing what pricing they will honor? My local dealership refused to give me anything in writing that they won’t mark me up and basically said I need to “trust” them. Meanwhile I have a dealer in Southern Indiana who emailed me a letter in writing stating no markups and that they will honor X plan pricing. Really not sure of what to do. As a woman, im afraid of dealers trying to take advantage of me, plus I will have a trade in.
Hit up Albert (@Granger Ford ) and he will set you in the right direction. They are up front, no BS and when pricing is available you’ll be able to get a quote in writing.

OP
OP

MichBronco1

Outer Banks
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is also a thread that has math built into a spreadsheet to help you with overall pricing strategy. I'm not a mathematician but it seems logical and consistent.
Awesome, I will try to find that thread. Thank you so much for your help.

OP
OP

MichBronco1

Outer Banks
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hit up Albert (@Granger Ford ) and he will set you in the right direction. They are up front, no BS and when pricing is available you’ll be able to get a quote in writing.
I sure will, thank you so much for your help!

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At this point, granger has the best deal on the table ($1,000 under invoice, plus another $300 off for x plan eligible). It’s worth the $100 plane ticket to go out there and the 8 hr ride home.

OP
OP

MichBronco1

Outer Banks
First Name
Sabrina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At this point, granger has the best deal on the table ($1,000 under invoice, plus another $300 off for x plan eligible). It’s worth the $100 plane ticket to go out there and the 8 hr ride home.
Wow that’s amazing! So they will honor the X plan and also allow us to get an additional $1,000 off?
Sponsored