First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had a two week old order schedule today for us. I know reservations are important but only when it comes down to the last factor in scheduling. Right now it’s all about having a “buildable” order. The Bronco is a Big Bend std package with a 2.3L and soft top of course. Jumped in front of my other BB’s that had more options and were reservation holders. Almost seems unfair for the ones that have been waiting so long but it’s all about commodity restrictions. Like so many have said before. If you want it fast, this is a good combination to go with and add to it later. But for the ones who want to extras, including myself, we will continue to wait it out.
Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jumping the line for a "Big Bend std package with a 2.3L and soft top" is like abandoning the wait at a nice restaurant to go get a mcdouble.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for highlighting how idiotic this process is.

OP
OP
DaveR5658

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
O
Jumping the line for a "Big Bend std package with a 2.3L and soft top" is like abandoning the wait at a nice restaurant to go get a mcdouble.
I agree and would not do it myself but for this customer it was exactly what she wanted. Super happy for her. She is going to be presently surprised I’m sure.

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
O

I agree and would not do it myself but for this customer it was exactly what she wanted. Super happy for her. She is going to be presently surprised I’m sure.
Sometimes junk food hits the spot

Sponsored

MJedi209

Black Diamond
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopars
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not even a Base Bronco is a McDouble. Maybe a Double Double w/cheese animal style, and who doesn't love In N Out?

Whitebronc35

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How do you figure that? I don't see anything at all wrong with it, especially if that's what the person wants.
Some don't need all the extras that Ford basically tries to push people into in the higher models.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My original order was a BB but I switched to BD for the MGV and the washout floors....other than that I could have lived with the BB and been happy.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d rather see that Bronco go to a res holder (even if only 2weeks) than to go as dealer stock.
Brighter note, the McRib comes back next week.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Had a two week old order schedule today for us. I know reservations are important but only when it comes down to the last factor in scheduling. Right now it’s all about having a “buildable” order. The Bronco is a Big Bend std package with a 2.3L and soft top of course. Jumped in front of my other BB’s that had more options and were reservation holders. Almost seems unfair for the ones that have been waiting so long but it’s all about commodity restrictions. Like so many have said before. If you want it fast, this is a good combination to go with and add to it later. But for the ones who want to extras, including myself, we will continue to wait it out.
I think we've been dealing with this bullshit long enough that most of us realize how commodity constraints trump all, except maybe the dreaded allocation model. That being said, happy for your customer.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not even a Base Bronco is a McDouble. Maybe a Double Double w/cheese animal style, and who doesn't love In N Out?
In N out is insanely over rated. It’s like an average restaurant hamburger with a cult following.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you figure that? I don't see anything at all wrong with it, especially if that's what the person wants.
Some don't need all the extras that Ford basically tries to push people into in the higher models.
Agreed she can have a lot of fun with that vehicle. (Although I'd bump the tire size up a bit aftermarket.) If I wasn't all in on a base 2-door manual, I'd get the base 4-door. Ultimately the driver will determine if anything exciting or adventurous is done with the vehicles, regardless if having spent 30k or 60k.
Sponsored