First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I was at the dealer this week updating my order, I saw 3 FE's that were waiting for pickup. Keep your chin up.
Im on hold now 21:30 mins with Ford. I really want to try and get some answers. I emailed my dealer and he said,

"We don’t know how many Allocations we are getting for 22MY. They haven’t told us our full year numbers yet. "

"If you got a docusign, your order is good to go. We have a very meticulous process that ensures that every docusign has a valid order in WBDO"

Yet I saw multiple 2drs that were ordered waaaaay after me getting ordered last night. Doesn't make sense but what about this has?
Sponsored

Last edited:

shah

Badlands
First Name
Shah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 STi Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean I get it. supply constraints shouldnt necessarily mean that no one gets their bronco until ford can clear out the constrained but earlier reservations. It's a reality that res holders are going to have to accept. BUT, there's also the reality that @fordmotorcompany has to reckon with -- some part of this is their own damn fault and they need to be doing a lot more communicating.

There are all sorts of show stopping factors and when you find you have one (or here, multiple) then it's really time to go into over-communication mode. It's about transparency (no, its not enough that some scheduling details manage to get out, thanks to some of the posters on sites like B6g). And if its too herculean a task for Ford then they need to arm the dealers with that information and assistance in getting word out.

That all said, they need to put the kibosh on new res' converting to prod within a month or two. If early res holders want to change options to try and accelerate, fine, but the fast res-to-prod motion happening now is going to eventually create new constraints that further delay long time res holders.

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread right here is why allocations are such a big shitty deal. You might be within them now, but as soon as some big bends roll in (or dealer stock if they dont, which count as allocation) - welcome to MY23/24
⤴ This right here 100 million times. This model was very deliberate.

Blaine23

Big Bend
First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Exactly this. No offense but if you’re not going all in and building/spec this platform how it should be built (35’s or more , proper lift , lockers)and using this vehicle off road as intended, there are much better options on the market with better towing, gas mileage, cargo space and driving dynamics. Makes no sense to me 🤷🏻‍♂️
"No offense, but" INSERT TRASH TAKE HERE

As a Big Bend, 4dr, Soft Top order holder, I'm sorry you can't wrap your head around the idea that big tires, lifts and lockers mean a lot less offroad than actual driving skills. I know this from driving a stock Bronco and Wrangler on trails for 20 years now. Never needed that stuff, not going to pay $50K+ and wait an additional year or two to get it now.

Enjoy your wait. I'll be overlanding while you're waiting.

And for the record, In-N-Out has a solid burger, but the fries are worthless.

Sponsored

TKFIVE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
"No offense, but" INSERT TRASH TAKE HERE

As a Big Bend, 4dr, Soft Top order holder, I'm sorry you can't wrap your head around the idea that big tires, lifts and lockers mean a lot less offroad than actual driving skills. I know this from driving a stock Bronco and Wrangler on trails for 20 years now. Never needed that stuff, not going to pay $50K+ and wait an additional year or two to get it now.

Enjoy your wait. I'll be overlanding while you're waiting.

And for the record, In-N-Out has a solid burger, but the fries are worthless.
Amen; those fries are garbage.

Some of y’all don’t have a Shake Shack nearby, and it shows.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lots of people will get Broncos that never had a reservation before Reservation holders get theirs. I'm not a guy who settles, I order what I want. I have only once bought a car or truck off the lot. I order exactly what I want. Not sure how much longer I am willing to wait to get the Bronco how I ordered it. That said, if I do decide to abandon my order, Ford will never sell me another vehicle. I have only ever bought one Ford.

Ford screwed this up bad. Has to be the worst roll out ever, and they sure made a lot of statements that they can not live up to.

miked47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I first had a 2dr obx ordered with a v6 lux etc. Since I reserved and ordered it in march, I knew it would be a long time but my trade in was racking up miles and i wanted a Bronco. I switched to a 4dr soft top 4cyl obx and got a build date a week later. I just took delivery today. I plan on driving it for a few weeks to see what i like or dont like and then order the 2dr that i originally wanted. When it comes in, my 4dr Bronco will have lost little to no value and Ill trade it in or sell it. Meanwhile Im driving a Bronco even its its not the exact one I want.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Burgers are just like trim levels, everyone has a preference. For me, if I can't get a restaurant-quality tavern burger, I'm going to In N Out over BK, MC Donalds or even 5 guys. I've never been a fad follower, just like what I like.
5 Guys is a great burger but leave the wrapper around half of it or it disintegrates all over right into your lap. Not sure there's a workable MIC top analogy there or not...

Sponsored

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yeah, then you pay an hour later...
An hour?! That's luxury! Try 15 minutes for the onset & then an hour, or more of fun following...🤮:LOL:.... Geez our thoughts about this debacle in the toilet for sure.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to get your fries "well-done" at In-N-Out. You're welcome.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's tempting, but I'm set in my ways. I will wait 3 years (or more if needed) for what I want, because I'm a stubborn shit and want it MY way. Besides, maybe they bring back AMB color while I wait... yeah no, I know..