Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In N out is insanely over rated. It’s like an average restaurant hamburger with a cult following.
Not helpful. Lol.

I agree, it's overrated, but i haven't had a better one from a "fast food" place in Colorado so I'm a fan.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m pretty sure at this point I would have had a Bronco by now if I switched to a 4DR soft top. I just have no need for a 4DR and I don’t want a soft top with the rain up here. Just have to keep waiting behind all the other 2DR people that are stubborn like me. I just don’t know when my build will be picked to be scheduled.

Deleted member 5064

Jumping the line for a "Big Bend std package with a 2.3L and soft top" is like abandoning the wait at a nice restaurant to go get a mcdouble.
Exactly this. No offense but if you’re not going all in and building/spec this platform how it should be built (35’s or more , proper lift , lockers)and using this vehicle off road as intended, there are much better options on the market with better towing, gas mileage, cargo space and driving dynamics. Makes no sense to me 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sponsored
OP
OP
DaveR5658

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m pretty sure at this point I would have had a Bronco by now if I switched to a 4DR soft top. I just have no need for a 4DR and I don’t want a soft top with the rain up here. Just have to keep waiting behind all the other 2DR people that are stubborn like me. I just don’t know when my build will be picked to be scheduled.
I hope yours gets picked up soon. We did have one of our oldest 2 door BL get scheduled today too. I do believe it’s starting to pick up and we will start seeing more 2/4 door hard tops being scheduled.

OP
OP
DaveR5658

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly this. No offense but if you’re not going all in and building/spec this platform how it should be built (35’s or more , proper lift , lockers)and using this vehicle off road as intended, there are much better options on the market with better towing, gas mileage, cargo space and driving dynamics. Makes no sense to me 🤷🏻‍♂️
I can see your point but in their eyes, it’s the perfect vehicle for them and built the way they want it.

MJedi209

Black Diamond
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopars
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In N out is insanely over rated. It’s like an average restaurant hamburger with a cult following.
Burgers are just like trim levels, everyone has a preference. For me, if I can't get a restaurant-quality tavern burger, I'm going to In N Out over BK, MC Donalds or even 5 guys. I've never been a fad follower, just like what I like.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Early January 2021 reservation, late January 2021 order. 2021 4-door Badlands, Lux, leather, hard-top 2.7, 10 speed

Order changed late June 2021 and added Sasquatch

Mid October 2021 ordered our 2022 4-door Badlands, High, MGV, soft-top, 2.7, 10 speed, Sasquatch ... got our email a week after we submitted our MY22 order.

We decided we liked the MGV over the leather because of how we plan to use our Bronco. Lux didn't seem the the juice was worth the squeeze to me. We just wish we could al a carte a heated steering wheel. The soft-top was an obvious choice looking at the MIC 1/2 debacle. We'll wait for an aftermarket option while driving our Bronco.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Jumping the line for a "Big Bend std package with a 2.3L and soft top" is like abandoning the wait at a nice restaurant to go get a mcdouble.
I love the mcdouble

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Talk about gate keeping.

And OP, most people here who have been paying attention know that the build constraints of their Bronco and those in front of them at their dealership are the biggest factors in getting scheduled. No need for the click bait title.

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

yep, I just got my window sticker loaded this evening! Big Bend, Stick, soft top. I ordered what I wanted, no tricks, gimmicks (trail turn assist), giant poser wheels, leather seats, heated steering wheel, giant video game screen....NONE of that junk appealed to me - ever. My price is $36K, and I'll be driving it in a few weeks. I'll apply the $1000 Ford points to buy the originally ordered Modular Hard Top that I cancelled to get it sooner, when they're ready. Will have a dual top, manual transmission "runabout" while others wait for their jacked up monsters....for years.

I'm one of the 98% people that get it for a truck, and don't plan on trying to outdo anyone climbing rocks or driving through chest deep rivers, or rolling it down a mountain. Just driving it on forest service roads, hunting with my dogs, camping. It will be perfect for that. Those that want to option up for LUX and SAS and super stereos are buying the wrong vehicle. Get a Lexus SUV if that's what you want. Or get a Base or a Jeep if you need giant wheels to show off.

Oh yeah, I reserved in Feb this year.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not helpful. Lol.

I agree, it's overrated, but i haven't had a better one from a "fast food" place in Colorado so I'm a fan.
Wasn’t the line when they opened in CO like three miles long? Good, not wait in car for 8hrs good. I’d submit best chain “drive thru” burger.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yep, I just got my window sticker loaded this evening! Big Bend, Stick, soft top. I ordered what I wanted, no tricks, gimmicks (trail turn assist), giant poser wheels, leather seats, heated steering wheel, giant video game screen....NONE of that junk appealed to me - ever. My price is $36K, and I'll be driving it in a few weeks. I'll apply the $1000 Ford points to buy the originally ordered Modular Hard Top that I cancelled to get it sooner, when they're ready. Will have a dual top, manual transmission "runabout" while others wait for their jacked up monsters....for years. I'm one of the 98% people that get it for a truck, and don't plan on trying to outdo anyone climbing rocks or driving through chest deep rivers, or rolling it down a mountain. Just driving it on forest service roads, hunting with my dogs, camping. It will be perfect for that.

Oh yeah, I reserved in Feb this year.
Enjoy your Bronco but lay off the 'poser' nonsense.

Does anyone else remember this crap? Archeology only possible with a 4 door. FFS man! :ROFLMAO:

Basically, my theory is those that buy a 2-door (and many that buy the jacked up package) will not be actually using them, they'll be basking in the glow of how they look at a stoplight. Those that will be doing more camping, hunting, long distance travel, dog events, archeology....will be in the 4 door.

Posers and cruisers versus outdoorsmen and doers.
Sponsored

Last edited: