Sponsored

Reserved Black Diamond...ford confirmation shows First Edition?

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a confirmation email from Ford and just looked at it and it says in the Series line First Edition? I selected and have the screenshot of my initial reservation and it was Black Diamond.

I could see it being generic for holding purposes but with the First Edition being limited is it a mistake?

My biggest concern is that if the reservations were limited and what I am in line for is a First Edition I dont want to screw someone that does want one but cant get on the list.
Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Their site is a mess. You’re fine
Their site is telling me i have two vehicles reserved when i only have one

OP
OP

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is what I am and was hoping for. Would hate to shaft someone out of a desirable model.

Although it may give me some leverage at a dealer...hey I am in line for the limited edition. I will gladly pass it your way for a deal.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Got a confirmation email from Ford and just looked at it and it says in the Series line First Edition? I selected and have the screenshot of my initial reservation and it was Black Diamond.

I could see it being generic for holding purposes but with the First Edition being limited is it a mistake?

My biggest concern is that if the reservations were limited and what I am in line for is a First Edition I dont want to screw someone that does want one but cant get on the list.
You can check with customer service on what exact package you have reserved. They are very helpful. I never got a email confirmation, apparently I entered the wrong email address in all the frenzy. They confirmed that I have a FE on reserve, which is the vehicle I selected.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford has corrected this and has JUST now started to send out the correct emails. I just received mine:

rAPSRnc.png
Sponsored