Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

• Banned
I first had one July 17, switchers dealers without knowing about “new way of switching” and canceled my order to get a new dealer.
Pls roast me in the comments, I know I’m not getting my bronco till 2022 probably.
Sad
:(
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone out there wanna make me feel bad, go on ahead
I first had one July 17, switchers dealers without knowing about “new way of switching” and canceled my order to get a new dealer.
Pls roast me in the comments, I know I’m not getting my bronco till 2022 probably.
Sad
I thought the cutoff for MY21 was like Sep 18th? You might get your bronco before others depending on a myriad of factors

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang...... that sucks sorry

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus se
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

the cutoff was sometime in september, i think the 15? im sure your getting it this year. Im on the 8th, so im optimistic about it.

Sponsored

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
mine was a few days before your august reservation. any guess on a early august reservation? i kind of need my ride before the end of july

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone out there wanna make me feel bad, go on ahead
Sad
There's still some hope. You beat the cut off and hopefully a bunch of people cancel. You probably won't be getting the bronco at first but hopefully before the end of the year. Gives you some time to save a little more to put down

Ford Bronco Reserved my bronco August 10 1604464252617

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't let things like "dates", "time stamps", "reservation numbers", "allotment", and "cut off dates" get you down!

Just think about how many people won't even be getting a new Bronco as early as you do with your August 10th, 2020 reservation date. I mean, there are people that actually cancelled their day one reservations for an October reservation!

Madness, pure madness!

Just be sure that whenever you see someone post about considering dropping their early reservation, you gently encourage them to go ahead and cancel as it's probably the smartest thing to do, and besides, all the kinks will get worked out later on down the line... *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Don't read the fine print.

Brought to you in part by the "Council for Cancelling", an "I Reserved in August Too" association in conjunction with the "Moving On Up" auto group.

OP
OP
andi

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't let things like "dates", "time stamps", "reservation numbers", "allotment", and "cut off dates" get you down!

Just think about how many people won't even be getting a new Bronco as early as you do with your August 10th, 2020 reservation date. I mean, there are people that actually cancelled their day one reservations for an October reservation!

Madness, pure madness!

Just be sure that whenever you see someone post about considering dropping their early reservation, you gently encourage them to go ahead and cancel as it's probably the smartest thing to do, and besides, all the kinks will get worked out later on down the line... *wink wink, nudge nudge*

Don't read the fine print.

Brought to you in part by the "Council for Cancelling", an "I Reserved in August Too" association in conjunction with the "Moving On Up" auto group.
Ur right :(

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You'll likely still get it in 21, just much later than if you had just changed the early reservation to another dealer.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is near yours, and it depends on production. My over /under is August 1...

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is near yours, and it depends on production. My over /under is August 1...
I'm an August 8th reserve. I wouldn't be upset at a September delivery, honestly. I'll most likely get it way ahead of that date though. Just doing some dirty math over here and looking at actual take on reservations and people moving from the front of the line to the back. Could see it as early as late July, since I'm in Texas and don't plan on getting any late availability options.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sad
It depends on who your dealer is and how they shake out in the allotment formula used to fill reservations...you might still be in good shape. By the way, that September date they gave to dealers was just a date to implement in the formula for allocation to fill reservations, it has no bearing on whether you get a MY21 or not. It may or may not coincide with how many allocations there will be.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm an August 8th reserve. I wouldn't be upset at a September delivery, honestly. I'll most likely get it way ahead of that date though. Just doing some dirty math over here and looking at actual take on reservations and people moving from the front of the line to the back. Could see it as early as late July, since I'm in Texas and don't plan on getting any late availability options.
I have a 2nd day reservation and have my doubts about July arrival.
Sponsored