Sponsored

***(RESOLUTION)*** If anyone can help me ....please reach out.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are there CliffsNotes available for this thread?
Sponsored

OP
OP

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They are full of it. Dealers are selling to non-reservers every day. The name match policy that this stems from has been reduced to 60% if I recall.
That's the lie they are going with , just sucks for anyone dealing with any crap like this whether it's my situation or ADM or just canceling orders for people. People has invested alot of time , sharing videos with their families, talking about it incessantly, planning builds....it just sucks for so many of us.

Reactions: sjp

dmalaquias

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Cayenne S, Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Additionally, they are lying to you about the allocation issue. When this rollout started the name match policy was 80% which has subsequently been reduced to like 60%. Even then they needed to break this policy more than once before having any impact on their allocation. This is simply their attempt to justify not selling you the truck and getting a big ADM for it. Greedy, Greedy, Greedy.

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When my dealer was doing some shady things early on, I emailed the Ford Regional Rep and he obviously talked to the dealer because I got a call right away with a very different tone.

I used google and linked-in to find the Ford regional rep.

Good luck.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That looks just like my build from back in 7/13/20 that i have been waiting over a year and a half for !
Kinda proves that there was alot of dirty dealing going on,when you got on the forum and saw what a jump ahead you made i bet the was great? now its not so good.
I honestly can't blame you ,just a regular guy who wanted a project with your kid👍screw that dealership find another get your 500 back and wait it out,they are going to be coming out soon.
Sorry for the loss of your dad and your injuries ,it seems like this is small beans compared what you've been through already ..good luck👍

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe weather they sell it to you or add dealer mark-up of for their gain and sell to Big Bob, They technically are not selling to the original reservation holder thereby running the risk of Ford cutting their future allotments. The way I see it is that they likely have a friend/employee willing to pay more for it and have devised this plan to make you bail out so their buddy can get it. Their only gain is ADM on this one unit. This is what is driving this situation. I'd look for a lawyer, they like money also and they may find this an easy win and cash in.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What receipt do you have for the $500? Anything on paper referencing the order# or vin#?

The only hope you have is if there is anything in writing or receipt... then move over the sales manager and speak to the owner.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's the lie they are going with , just sucks for anyone dealing with any crap like this whether it's my situation or ADM or just canceling orders for people. People has invested alot of time , sharing videos with their families, talking about it incessantly, planning builds....it just sucks for so many of us.
If the woman that originally ordered it had no intention of buying it, it will be a non name match anyway. I'd make sure they're aware of the loosened restrictions of the policy and try to reason from that angle.

Last edited:

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This story is almost unbelievable....you need a ”killdozer.”

Seriously tho, I would get an attorney, a really good one. I would suit for damages and cause a huge scene. Everyone in town would know if I lived there.

Try contacting the ford people on this forum too, although they are not much help, r he fact that you put 500 down make this borderline felony theft.
What damages?

OP
OP

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What receipt do you have for the $500? Anything on paper referencing the order# or vin#?

The only hope you have is if there is anything in writing or receipt... then move over the sales manager and speak to the owner.
I have MANY financial documents , 48 printed pages of text messages with my Salesman from May 26 to the day the Bronco showed up , as well as all the emails from Ford that were sent to from their employees personal email where the reservation. All of this was sent to the dealer and anyone and everyone I could find that I hoped could help . I tried every reasonable route to resolve this . It's actually stunning to me that faced with all the documentation I do have which is overwhelming, I literally saved everything . They still don't give a shit.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What damages?
Uh, maybe a yr of your precious time waiting, duh. Time is irreplaceable! He was being lied too so his waisted time has value. Not to mention the $500 felony theft. Let me write you a check that bounces for a yr, B4 you get anything back and see how that sit with you.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have MANY financial documents , 48 printed pages of text messages with my Salesman from May 26 to the day the Bronco showed up , as well as all the emails from Ford that were sent to from their employees personal email where the reservation. All of this was sent to the dealer and anyone and everyone I could find that I hoped could help . I tried every reasonable route to resolve this . It's actually stunning to me that faced with all the documentation I do have which is overwhelming, I literally saved everything . They still don't give a shit.
Demand to speak with the owner. If you have a receipt for the $500 tying you to that specific reservation, he will have a hard time backing down. You need to do that asap before they sell it.

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It sounds like a lawyer would pick them apart but I have no experience with anything like this. I do know that something like this happened in the past with Tucker way back in the early 50's if I am remembering right. You could run something in the new paper maybe but idk how well that will work If its a small town word of mouth can be really good too

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'd like the truck ...but I don't see how that happens without lawyers and probably spending more than it would be worth. I just don't have the means to fight the fight that should happen . What they did was wrong to my family and to Ford Motor Company and they will continue to prey on both until someone stops them.
Mike, I'm sorry this happened to you. Two thoughts, you can check with your local magistrates office about filing a civil suit against the dealer. These are sometimes called "small claims" court. You can represent yourself in these cases. Second, find a lawyer that has free consultations, and tell them if you have a suit they can keep any monies they can claim if they win. All you want is the Bronco the dealer promised you. There are many lawyers out there just looking for something to do. If never hurts to try, and you'll never know if you don't try. It's for sure Ford does now care. That has been proven many times on the forum. Good luck.
Sponsored

Last edited: