Sponsored

***(RESOLUTION)*** If anyone can help me ....please reach out.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Praise Jesus! ( and yes it has to be him, when you're dealing with Ford and the dealerships LOL.)
I don't wanna sound un- religious, but did the OP say he prayed to Jesus for help?

Why give the appreciation to Jesus when he didn't call ford, email ford, or even be asked to help?

Statements like this take true assistance and tread on it with religious values.

Makes me wanna puke!

The guys name at Ford that helped fix this was NOT Jesus!

That being said, my own beliefs do include a God, I just don't cram it down other people's throat, like you.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

mljohnson1973

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't wanna sound un- religious, but did the OP say he prayed to Jesus for help?

Why give the appreciation to Jesus when he didn't call ford, email ford, or even be asked to help?

Statements like this take true assistance and tread on it with religious values.

Makes me wanna puke!
I did not say that , lol, nor would I. That's definitely not who I am but have much respect for those with beliefs that strong.

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats!!!!

And no, I donā€™t think you tried to cheat or line jump at all. This was back in February and you went on the advice of the dealer or bought what they were offering you at the time. You could have easily put just a regular order in at that time. Iā€™m sure most of us who have never pre-ordered a car might have fallen for the same offer. I know I probably would have. Donā€™t worry about the few who said that. A lot of the negativity here is at Ford and it ends up being thrown at the forum members because Ford wonā€™t ever step up, be honest, respond, or even attempt to fix the problem. Itā€™s just like the fanboys or ones who want to dog someone out every single time about not having a signed purchase agreement. They donā€™t have anything helpful to say or offer. They know it all and are always right. Enjoy your Bronco!!!!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Makes me wanna puke!

That being said, my own beliefs do include a God, I just don't cram it down other people's throat, like you.
No offense and sorry I offend you. It was a little tongue in cheek knowing that Ford is unresponsive and immovable. So when anything good does happen... I look up.

And some of us were praying.... I'm just glad he got help.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No offense and sorry I offend you. It was a little tongue in cheek knowing that Ford is unresponsive and immovable. So when anything good does happen... I look up.

And some of us were praying.... I'm just glad he got help.
2 things don't belong here, religion and politics. I take offense to both.
And all to often God is given the glory for something a human did because they are ā€humanā€

Not because they are god-like

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The funniest part about this whole thread is the ability to see there are 2 types of people here...

#1 The ones who said ā€give up, forget about it, start over, learn yer lessonā€

#2 And the others who said ā€fight for this, get an atty, cause a ruckus, don't give upā€

In the end, the first type look like the idiots here. Their advice was the WORST. It just happened to turn out that way, no Devine forces involved.

Don't be quitters folks, don't give up, don't bow down to big companies and big buisness, don't cower at courts or attys.
Don't take a punch to the face and walk away.

Do fight back! Do stand up for yourself! Do hire attys! Do make a scene! Punch back even harder!

You only live once.

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes me wanna puke!

Get some help buddy

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He updated his original post so you only have to read that one. In fact, you only have to read the first paragraph.

This quick turn-about makes me wonder if someone at Ford actually gives a shit and is paying attention to this forum. That would be quite the shocker, but in a good way for a change.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The funniest part about this whole thread is the ability to see there are 2 types of people here...

#1 The ones who said ā€give up, forget about it, start over, learn yer lessonā€

#2 And the others who said ā€fight for this, get an atty, cause a ruckus, don't give upā€

In the end, the first type look like the idiots here. Their advice was the WORST. It just happened to turn out that way, no Devine forces involved.

Don't be quitters folks, don't give up, don't bow down to big companies and big buisness, don't cower at courts or attys.
Don't take a punch to the face and walk away.

Do fight back! Do stand up for yourself! Do hire attys! Do make a scene! Punch back even harder!

You only live once.
Nicely stated BigMeatsBronco,
I agree, with enough pushback, good things can come to those that persevere.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He did. Dealer playing stupid games to win stupid prizes.

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations mljohnson1973,

That is great news! We are all very happy for you. Enjoy your new Bronco!

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have a related, but not identical, issue. My dealership used my reservation to order a Bronco that has been sold to someone else- WITHOUT TELLING ME. Their excuse is that it was an error on Ford's part. The only way this was discovered was via Ford's emails letting me know that my vehicle had been ordered and was going to be built.
When I contacted the salesman, he pretended to be baffled. He would not give me a manager to speak to, nor would he provide me with a phone number to anyone at Ford. (I tried customer service several times, but without a VIN, they were only able to assign a case number.) Fortunately, the family that owns the dealership is incredibly ethical. I know one of the family members, who I reached out to and she ultimately put me in touch with a manager at the dealership (Covert Ford in Austin).
He, too, acted as if he did not know what happened. This is "bologna" as we all know. It's quite apparent what they (or the salesman, Josh) did.
They have ordered the correct vehicle for me now, and that order also has my name on it. My guess is they ordered the correct vehicle for me using allocation provided by Ford, because when I login to my Ford account, the original vehicle is still associated with my reservation whereas the correct vehicle is not.
With research, I am able to get a few updates on the build of my correct Bronco. A regional manager put it at priority 2, which Covert decreased to a 9, then a 19, and after I spoke to the dealership manager, it popped back up to a 2. I do not receive updates on the build because, as I was saying above, I only get them on my reservation.
Now, my husband and I are considering buying both Broncos ordered in my name. I spoke to the manager at Covert to let him know this is the case. Low and behold, they have pre-sold that first Bronco to someone else.
Thoughts? Can they do that if it is under my reservation? Do you feel like I am being scammed? Has anyone else experienced this? I'd love feedback, helpful hints, anything to put the fun back into what was supposed to be the great adventure of turning 50 (now 51 after waiting so longšŸ˜„ ) and becoming an empty nester.
I see that you were able to escalate another message to Ford. Are you able to help me, too? Thank you!!
Date reservation placed: 07/17/2020​
Reservation ID number: 10287230​
Your Ford Dealer: Covert Ford Lincoln​
Your situation is quite a bit different. I'm not sure Ford will step in and assist. You'll need to start your own thread, and then I'll ask ford to look into it. Again, your situation is not the same. Feel free to PM when you do.

Frosty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your situation is quite a bit different. I'm not sure Ford will step in and assist. You'll need to start your own thread, and then I'll ask ford to look into it. Again, your situation is not the same. Feel free to PM when you do.
As soon as I can figure out how to start a thread, I will. Thank you!
Sponsored