Sponsored

[RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Crain Ford of Little Rock. I'm livid. Needless to say I did not come home with a new Bronco.

Please help me raise hell.

Here's a tweet to Ford.
My Yelp review of the dealership.
Google review of the dealership from "Shane Ermitano".
Facebook reviews
Crain's Twitter

UPDATE:

3/2
  • Michael Levine just replied to my email and has escalated to his team.
  • Ford hotline was unable to move the vehicle to another dealership since this one has already taken delivery, however, I was able to submit them in a report for the markup.
  • Thanks to everyone for your reviews and making some noise! 🙏

• Wife is posted up at the dealership.
  • Manager: "I wish you wouldn't have escalated the situation. We have 19 1-star reviews now." They've only dropped the price 10k.
  • Ford's Twitter reached out to me asking to DM for more info.
  • Me and all you internet gangbangers will continue to fuck shit up until we get an apology and the MSRP.

• Boilerplate response from Ford's Service Team on Twitter:
    "Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is the price recommended by Ford for a vehicle including all selected options. Total MSRP does not usually include sales or other taxes, tags, registration fees, government fees, smog certificates, emission testing charges, finance charges, and dealer document preparation charges. Final pricing is ultimately negotiated with your preferred Ford dealer and may be higher or lower than the MSRP depending upon vehicle availability and demand. If you would like to discuss this further I recommend contacting the Marketing Program Headquarters (MPH) at 1-800-334-4375, option 3. Marketing hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. EST (Monday-Friday). Rick Ford Service Team"

• EOD Update:
    After posting up in the dealership all day, pounding the digital pavement and blasting them on Google reviews, down to $61,349 BEFORE TAXES. Still trying to apply bullshit "non-negotiable" extras like "Crain commitment", nitro, and car care.
    Scan 1.jpeg

Not giving up yet. I want to out these fools. Contacting AG's office tomorrow and hitting up news outlets again. Will ping Michael Levine again. MSRP or bust.

3/3
We did it, Bronco community!

Got them to honor the MSRP. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! ❤ I'll be reaching out to each of you individually to thank you, but if you could please help me honor my deal with them in removing all of the negative reviews, I would really appreciate it. 🙏🙏 Can't wait to be a lifelong member of this community.

Will update with photos of her in a bit.
IMG_20220303_133300.jpg

Scan.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 7.06.23 PM.png
I’m glad you got it resolved, but they had bad intentions and meant you financial harm.
Those reviews should stay as a lesson on how they should conduct business in the future.
Sponsored

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
tenor.gif

Dealers...
tenor.gif

DapperDeeds

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well done but I think the reviews should have stayed. Screw those people honestly…. You owe them nothing and they’ve given you nothing but grief and aggravation in an already frustrating market. With the reviews down they’ll have a chance to do this bullshit to some other poor guy just wanting a new vehicle.

DapperDeeds

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Company
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m glad you got it resolved, but they had bad intentions and meant you financial harm.
Those reviews should stay as a lesson on how they should conduct business in the future.
This man right here knows what’s up. I hope my dealership doesn’t do this… but if they do and if I need this awesome bronco army…. My reviews would stay whether I made a “deal” or not. Your deal is about as concrete as the initial “it’s only msrp pricing” was.

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad this was resolved.

Doubtful all reviews will be removed, nor should they be. Otherwise they'll just return to their shady practices for the next sucker that doesn't take the initiative to see this through.

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The power of the net. Congrats!

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s awesome news, but I support Ukraine, not Crane.

Imagine waiting 2 years for a reservation only to have the dealership slap an unconscionable price hike of 48% to your vehicle. You can’t? Well then Crain is here to make the unimaginable possible!

Ford enthusiasts beware… Don’t order your Bronco/MachE/Lightning through here
The purity ring stays!

Ford Bronco [RESOLVED!!!] After 2 years, my Bronco is finally here. Only to be greeted with a 48% markup. 1646368611625

Last edited:

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, Glad it worked out for you.

Sponsored

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have it in your posession I would still leave up all the reviews as well as hammering them on the official ford survey, (the dealer will probably lose your address coincidentally though)
Was it the feeling driving off the lot like you were leaving a hostile territory like they show on documentaries where once they cross the border they all cheer?

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have it in your posession I would still leave up all the reviews as well as hammering them on the official ford survey, (the dealer will probably lose your address coincidentally though)
agreed. They played a stupid game and should win a stupid prize

Zachsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep commander
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry boss, my review is staying