Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope I do not.
Have you been checking in on other threads with "fowl" language asking them to be shut down as well? Confused by what language you think is inappropriate here... some of the DMV area Ford dealers have rather unfortunate names if you were specifically referring to those?

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow how is this thread anyway a NEGATIVE thread🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
I mean last evening I told the OP to write a review on their web site and use Social Media as your friend. And wow I mean WOW look what is happening from the Social Media Power. The OP has every right to tell his story and thats what makes this Forum an incredible tool for anyone here. I am a huge Motorhead to the max and I know too well the Agony and BS these dealers will try to get away with. Summing it up no matter what the outcome this Community stands together to help one another and not harm one another and that is a HELL of a Statement.

Ice Age

Raptor
First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The salesman when the OP drives home in his new Bronco😎
Ford Bronco RESOLVED! Dealer screwed me - 10k over msrp - Lindsay Ford - Wheaton, MD 626BAB6C-2E2C-4879-A2D2-7181721232D4

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean last evening I told the OP to write a review on their web site and use Social Media as your friend. And wow I mean WOW look what is happening from the Social Media Power. The OP has every right to tell his story and thats what makes this Forum an incredible tool for anyone here. I am a huge Motorhead to the max and I know too well the Agony and BS these dealers will try to get away with. Summing it up no matter what the outcome this Community stands together to help one another and not harm one another and that is a HELL of a Statement.
Damn I’m Feeling all warm and fuzzy. I haven’t felt like this in a long time lol

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Far and away the best advice that I have read on this topic. Thank you for taking the time to draft a well constructed reply.
I think another huge factor is, Ford gave the buyer the ability to change dealerships if they did not like the one appointed to them. When those buyers asked their dealer if they would be sticking to MSRP and the dealership responding that they would. It seems to me once they made the statement they would sell to you at MSRP and you did not then go shop other dealerships they would have to be bound by their commitment, otherwise you would have switched dealerships if not. They kept you from going elsewhere under the false commitment that they were going to sell to you for MSRP. Very shady.

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol! Sounds like someone works for Lindsay Ford…..
The user profile wouldn’t lead me to think that….but I think the thread needs to stay open

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this some new social media movement, bleating about getting run through by a car dealer, as they've been wont to do since the first mass produced Ford rolled out of Dearborn... If I took a rapin', I certainly wouldn't scurry to my input device of choice and tell the whole community about how I took it, "no sir, I did not like it," said the horse [Ren & Stimpy callback]

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yes- also i'm not easily offended by language- in fact- i believe no one has to read this thread if they don't want to!! it's almost as if you get to choose which threads you read!

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE - I'm at the dealer. Things are happening. Will post a complete update upon final resolution.

good luck! checking every 15 minutes!

Last edited:

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The user profile wouldn’t lead me to think that….but I think the thread needs to stay open
Agreed. Once we get an update from OP and we hear the dealer agrees to no ADM, I’m fine with closing it at that time.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco RESOLVED! Dealer screwed me - 10k over msrp - Lindsay Ford - Wheaton, MD 1638831532217