Sponsored

{Resolved} My CV Axle seal is blown & alignment issue, Is this covered my warranty?

Wiser Bronco

Raptor
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hey Guys,
My beloved Bronco @4,600 miles is giving me some issues...
After a carwash today ive notice some grease underside decided to look in and noticed blown CV seal, but also weeks before noticed my alignment is off.
Ive never off roaded the car, never even turned on 4x4... ughh gotta love this high quality product.
So the question is will the dealer cover this under manufacturer warranty or what are my next steps? (did not buy any warranty with it)

IMG_6629.jpg
Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The axle boot should but I don't think the alignment would be. They will say that the alignment could get knocked out by hitting a curb or something.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you have an aftermarket lift on it changing the stock cv angles or do you do a lot of sharp turning hitting the max turn steering lock? 4x4 auto setting in sport mode will engage front axles as needed for traction.

BroncoB

First Edition
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is there a hole in the boot? Or is the clamp missing? I think the dealer would take care of the boot but the alignment might be a different story. Unless you lifted it. Why do you say your alignment is off?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Both should be covered under warranty unless there are aftermarket parts. Alignments are covered under 12/12

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey Guys,
After a carwash today ive notice some grease underside decided to look in and noticed blown CV seal, but also weeks before noticed my alignment is off.
Ive never off roaded the car, never even turned on 4x4... ughh gotta love this high quality product.
So the question is will the dealer cover this under manufacturer warranty or what are my next steps? (did not buy any warranty with it)

Ford Bronco {Resolved} My CV Axle seal is blown & alignment issue, Is this covered my warranty? IMG_6629
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

Matsterious

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey Guys,
What was the end result of this?

Matsterious

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company is awesome. Reached out to me got all my info, i took it into my local dealer they replaced it free of charge.
Wow! all I ever read is how that ford motor person doesn't do anything and here they are a hero! Nice to see that and thanks for the quick reply!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow! all I ever read is how that ford motor person doesn't do anything and here they are a hero! Nice to see that and thanks for the quick reply!
I mean, it would have been covered under warranty either way. Hero is a bit of a stretch. Glad it worked out for the OP.
Sponsored