First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work Beater
Your Bronco Model
Base
The beach will always be there. I am willing to bet the off-roadeo will not live forever.
At these prices, I bet you're right. LOL. Not saying it wouldn't be cool. I am just too conservative to throw $1,500 at a one day, 10 hour event. That's a bad investment to me. Not faulting anyone who does it. It's just not very smart from my perspective. I an go to an OHV park 45 miles away and spend $95. I wouldn't spend $60k on a Bronco either. Not saying those folks are wrong, just that it's not me.

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 guests plus you right?
Just 1 guest with myself.

...I an go to an OHV park 45 miles away and spend $95. I wouldn't spend $60k on a Bronco either. Not saying those folks are wrong, just that it's not me.
$95?! to wheel?

We drive less than an hour in any direction to literally thousands of square miles of desert/moutians/dunes with thousands of miles of trails...

... all free

... as long as you don't count half of our income paid in taxes...:cry:

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates on this issue?

The July 30 email said:

Reserve your spot at Bronco™ Off‑Roadeo Texas!
Ready to off‑road? You will be after experiencing the Bronco Off‑Roadeo adventure playground. Included with your purchase of a Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands™* or Bronco Sport First Edition** is this epic, once‑in‑a‑lifetime experience designed to challenge and thrill both novice and off‑road experts.† Our first of four locations just opened in Horseshoe Bay, Texas. Sign up now to be among the first owners through the experience!

†See bronco‍off‍roadeo‍.‍com for full program details.

OP
OP

Jpdisco

Badlands
First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates on this issue?

The July 30 email said:

Reserve your spot at Bronco™ Off‑Roadeo Texas!
Ready to off‑road? You will be after experiencing the Bronco Off‑Roadeo adventure playground. Included with your purchase of a Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands™* or Bronco Sport First Edition** is this epic, once‑in‑a‑lifetime experience designed to challenge and thrill both novice and off‑road experts.† Our first of four locations just opened in Horseshoe Bay, Texas. Sign up now to be among the first owners through the experience!

†See bronco‍off‍roadeo‍.‍com for full program details.
Haven’t heard any updates. Once I hear they are honoring it I will ask for a credit to use online. But as of now nothing.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I was there I did find out the off roadeo is currently being ran by a secondary event company. So no one there actually works for Ford or has any idea of when the system will be working.
Yep, this was a given just like Marketing Nation (BN) which I've seen their gear in pictures of these events. Curious if they are related.
All I know, I have no plans to schedule until I have my voucher in my hand. :cool:

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s been well over a month. If Ford had any interest in correcting this it would be fixed by now. They aren’t even trying to honor their promises.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

250 off your guest.
said pay full now, get refund in 2-3 weeks.
Did you get the refund? Nothing has hit my account yet and it’s definitely been longer than this. Going to reach out to them soon if nothing is rectified.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get the refund? Nothing has hit my account yet and it’s definitely been longer than this. Going to reach out to them soon if nothing is rectified.

2-3 WEEKS AFTER YOU ATTEND OFFRODEO...... Just went saturday

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Instead of it matching for your guest online (just like we had to verify our order that they can check online for our off roadeo registration) the event organizers need to fax a copy to Maude at Ford Central who then has to warm up the switchboard and call over to the order department asking if we have an order. Then await a written response via a vacuum tube delivery system.

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2-3 WEEKS AFTER YOU ATTEND OFFRODEO...... Just went saturday
Wow that’s preposterous. Did they give you that in writing and was it someone at the event that told you? Amazing how poor the communication is.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow that’s preposterous. Did they give you that in writing and was it someone at the event that told you? Amazing how poor the communication is.
yes i got it in writing from offrodeo customer service.

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Instead of it matching for your guest online (just like we had to verify our order that they can check online for our off roadeo registration) the event organizers need to fax a copy to Maude at Ford Central who then has to warm up the switchboard and call over to the order department asking if we have an order. Then await a written response via a vacuum tube delivery system.
Maude is off till september on maternity.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Attended OR NH on 8/16. Bought merch with voucher. Paid with credit. Full refund hit my account on 8/23. Nice!
Does not get much better than that!
What kind of merch can you get?
Sponsored