First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have finally reached out to me with a solution to spend the $250 credit on merch.

“ Hello,

You had expressed interest in using your eligible $250 voucher towards merchandise at the Bronco Off-Roadeo.

Attached is the Off-Roadeo Shopping Guide. If you are still interested please complete and return the information below:

Name
Address
Phone number
Email
List of product -

An invoice and shipping confirmation will be sent to you after we have received your order and it has been completed.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.”

They also attached a file of all the available Off Roadeo merch.

Took over two months but they finally made it right.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have finally reached out to me with a solution to spend the $250 credit on merch.

“ Hello,

You had expressed interest in using your eligible $250 voucher towards merchandise at the Bronco Off-Roadeo.

Attached is the Off-Roadeo Shopping Guide. If you are still interested please complete and return the information below:

Name
Address
Phone number
Email
List of product -

An invoice and shipping confirmation will be sent to you after we have received your order and it has been completed.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.”

They also attached a file of all the available Off Roadeo merch.

Took over two months but they finally made it right.
'Invoice' could go either way on being a bill (and waiting for reimbursement as above) or showing credit, are they going to use the credit towards shipping as well?

I would be curious to see how Ford's vendor follows through on this stuff, please post the results if you think of it in the future, thanks!

OP
OP

Jpdisco

Badlands
First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
'Invoice' could go either way on being a bill (and waiting for reimbursement as above) or showing credit, are they going to use the credit towards shipping as well?

I would be curious to see how Ford's vendor follows through on this stuff, please post the results if you think of it in the future, thanks!
FYI they didn’t charge me taxes or shipping. The invoice says “VOUCHER” under the discount section and the discount is $250.

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just signed up for the Off-rodeo in NH for Oct 30th.

Paid $630 in total for me and one guest.

From my understanding, I should be getting the $250 refunded back to me 2-3 weeks AFTER the event, and then the $200 deposit refunded to me when I take delivery of the bronco? Can someone confirm if I'm getting this right?

Ford Bronco [Resolved] Off roadeo not honoring $250 credit 1632231763387

Njchris1968

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yea I was trying to figure how the refund you the 200.00

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
how did ya'll get the voucher? i am taking my daughter in November and wanted to use the voucher for her attendance. Problem is I never got one!! I haven't received anything, ever, no mugs, no hammock, no VIN, nothing!!!! I own one!!! I paid $10k over to get it and still have our OG on order for my daughter and we have only received two emails from them EVER!!!!!!! The last one about the hard top delay. This has really bee one of the most terrible experiences I have ever had with any major purchase. My wife's last 5 vehicles have been fords. 2013 Explorer XLT, 2016 Explorer Platinum, 2018 Expedition Platinum, 2019 Expedition Platinum, 2021 Bronco!!!!!!!!!

sonofhammer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From my understanding, I should be getting the $250 refunded back to me 2-3 weeks AFTER the event, and then the $200 deposit refunded to me when I take delivery of the bronco? Can someone confirm if I'm getting this right?

Ford Bronco [Resolved] Off roadeo not honoring $250 credit 1632231763387

FWIW, I just signed up today, and was able to apply my voucher at purchase

Ford Bronco [Resolved] Off roadeo not honoring $250 credit offrodeo

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
how did ya'll get the voucher? i am taking my daughter in November and wanted to use the voucher for her attendance. Problem is I never got one!! I haven't received anything, ever, no mugs, no hammock, no VIN, nothing!!!! I own one!!! I paid $10k over to get it and still have our OG on order for my daughter and we have only received two emails from them EVER!!!!!!! The last one about the hard top delay. This has really bee one of the most terrible experiences I have ever had with any major purchase. My wife's last 5 vehicles have been fords. 2013 Explorer XLT, 2016 Explorer Platinum, 2018 Expedition Platinum, 2019 Expedition Platinum, 2021 Bronco!!!!!!!!!
Again a lot of words for “I’m rich, you broke”. But I’ll bite. You get it when you made the reservation and they only opened it to reservation holders
But I mean you rich so just pay the full price for it? Not sure I understand here.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco [Resolved] Off roadeo not honoring $250 credit offrodeo
That is correct. I just got my refund a couple weeks ago

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

really? People get a free off road experience riding a free car and a voucher for a guest and then there's whining about not getting to use that for a tshirt or hat or cup? SMH

this forum needs more cheese with all that whine....

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
really? People get a free off road experience riding a free car and a voucher for a guest and then there's whining about not getting to use that for a tshirt or hat or cup? SMH

this forum needs more cheese with all that whine....
🤣 in their defense it’s not “free”. You come out of pocket for it and then get reimbursed for most of it later (not all)

It’s definitely worth way more than the cost I loved it! But it’s not free

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well, maybe not entirely free, but really, what other car did you ever buy that offers you to drive a not your car through dirt and mud and over rocks while being guided by professional drivers to teach you what to do? I don't know of any, maybe with some outlandish performance cars? Do you get a driving class if you spend 250+k on a Lamborghini? Maybe, I don't know. Should come with it, but you can order a base base Bronco with nothing added and go for one of these? And then people whine about having to pay for some stupid tshirt or hat? Irrational entitlement IMO. And for a totally neglible amount of money if you can afford any Bronco, let alone one of the higher trims. That's just stupid "Ford owes me this and that and lied to me" nonsense that's festering all over this negative forum. Negativity about their supposed dream car because they didn't get it yesterday, LOL.