First Name
Jean-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well, maybe not entirely free, but really, what other car did you ever buy that offers you to drive a not your car through dirt and mud and over rocks while being guided by professional drivers to teach you what to do? I don't know of any, maybe with some outlandish performance cars? Do you get a driving class if you spend 250+k on a Lamborghini? Maybe, I don't know. Should come with it, but you can order a base base Bronco with nothing added and go for one of these? And then people whine about having to pay for some stupid tshirt or hat? Irrational entitlement IMO. And for a totally neglible amount of money if you can afford any Bronco, let alone one of the higher trims. That's just stupid "Ford owes me this and that and lied to me" nonsense that's festering all over this negative forum. Negativity about their supposed dream car because they didn't get it yesterday, LOL.
No one is whining or being entitled. Ford sent an email out to the early reservation group stating we can use the $250 credit on a Guest pass, extra side adventures OR merchandise. Not exactly sure where you are getting irrational entitlement from when people are asking for what they were promised.

Also I did make the trip in July and it was a great time, highly suggest anyone willing to pay the up front cost of the trip.
Sponsored

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI they didn’t charge me taxes or shipping. The invoice says “VOUCHER” under the discount section and the discount is $250.
I got this also, just waiting now on my order. Went to Texas off rodeo in July and they didn’t know anything about voucher but they have now rectified and just waiting for it to ship.

LeBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Expedition Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Again a lot of words for “I’m rich, you broke”. But I’ll bite. You get it when you made the reservation and they only opened it to reservation holders
But I mean you rich so just pay the full price for it? Not sure I understand here.
WHAT?!?!? So if you have a little money you shouldn't get the voucher, but if you don't you should?!?!? Also, I have a reservation! Read the post again, I have a day 1 reservation for my daughter. I also got bit by the bug and went found myself one. But I reserved one and am waiting anxiously just like everyone here! I'm not sure why you think I should not get a voucher.

Njchris1968

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m booked could not find the check box for voucher and they even charged me more then the 395 guest must be a Nevada thing or the Tax seems different states do it different.
Ford Bronco [Resolved] Off roadeo not honoring $250 credit 67668304-DCAD-4B1D-BA9E-FE4F45C38273

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m booked could not find the check box for voucher and they even charged me more then the 395 guest must be a Nevada thing or the Tax seems different states do it different.
Ford Bronco [Resolved] Off roadeo not honoring $250 credit 67668304-DCAD-4B1D-BA9E-FE4F45C38273
You have to pay up front you get reimbursed after

Sponsored

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
how did ya'll get the voucher? i am taking my daughter in November and wanted to use the voucher for her attendance. Problem is I never got one!! I haven't received anything, ever, no mugs, no hammock, no VIN, nothing!!!! I own one!!! I paid $10k over to get it and still have our OG on order for my daughter and we have only received two emails from them EVER!!!!!!! The last one about the hard top delay. This has really bee one of the most terrible experiences I have ever had with any major purchase. My wife's last 5 vehicles have been fords. 2013 Explorer XLT, 2016 Explorer Platinum, 2018 Expedition Platinum, 2019 Expedition Platinum, 2021 Bronco!!!!!!!!!
The emails announcing the credits were sent in late March to those who placed an order by March 19th, IIRC

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have to pay up front you get reimbursed after
Is that the way it works if you buy merch (as opposed to adding a guest), too? If so, who do you submit the reimbursement request to? Sorry if this info has already been posted.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is that the way it works if you buy merch (as opposed to adding a guest), too? If so, who do you submit the reimbursement request to? Sorry if this info has already been posted.
When buying merch I believe they deduct it from your total on the spot. I didn’t buy merch but that’s what I believe happened when another guy bought a yeti cooler

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When buying merch I believe they deduct it from your total on the spot. I didn’t buy merch but that’s what I believe happened when another guy bought a yeti cooler
Thanks. I hope that's the case. It would be easier and faster than waiting for a credit/reimbursement on my credit card.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks. I hope that's the case. It would be easier and faster than waiting for a credit/reimbursement on my credit card.
Currently waiting on a card reimbursement, because they said they would charge the card and reimburse.

Sponsored

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Currently waiting on a card reimbursement, because they said they would charge the card and reimburse.
I sent an email to the Off-Roadeo headquarters and got the following response:

-------

Thank you for reaching out. That voucher was sent out to a select few by Ford via email. If you were eligible for that voucher, onsite would be able to verify that for you and you can use that on merchandise on your event date.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Jamie

Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 888-260-5744

---------

I think I'll print out a copy of the March 25 email concerning the voucher and take it with me to the Off-Roadeo just in case there are any issues. I would recommend that everyone else with questions about the voucher do the same -- or be able to pull up the email on their smartphones.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sent an email to the Off-Roadeo headquarters and got the following response:

-------

Thank you for reaching out. That voucher was sent out to a select few by Ford via email. If you were eligible for that voucher, onsite would be able to verify that for you and you can use that on merchandise on your event date.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Jamie

Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 888-260-5744

---------

I think I'll print out a copy of the March 25 email concerning the voucher and take it with me to the Off-Roadeo just in case there are any issues. I would recommend that everyone else with questions about the voucher do the same -- or be able to pull up the email on their smartphones.
Yeah my email response was they forwarded it to the Payments team
Sponsored