Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Never would’ve guessed. Guests and additional fees must be going to the Bryan Cranston kids college education fund???
Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sent an email asking how we will get our credit to be used on Merchandise and experience add-ons earlier today. They replied back stating that the $250 credit is only to be used on guest passes at this time.

Has anyone else heard of them changing the rules of the credit? Below is the original text on one of the many apology emails:

“ While You Wait

We know you want your Bronco. And we want to get you and your Bronco out on the trails as soon as possible. While you wait, we're developing exclusive experiences for you, including early access to Bronco Off-Roadeo and we are providing you a $250 voucher to be used at any one of the four Bronco Off-Roadeos – this can be used for experience add-ons, merchandise, or toward the price of bringing a guest and is valid until December 2023. To learn more about Bronco Off-Roadeo, www.BroncoOffRoadeo.com – we hope we see you there. Finally, we will be sending exclusive invitations to upcoming events, where you'll have the opportunity to experience Bronco firsthand.”

Update: I reached out to a Ford representative and they’re looking into it for me. Said they will report back ASAP.
The fact they have to “look into it” is a slap in the face to the customers they are stringing along. Don’t put something in writing that you are not willing to stand by! If they had any sense about customer service and… being honorable… then they would make it right immediately. This is arguably their biggest release in decades and it’s like nobody is driving the ship.

Sponsored

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought as a reservation holder, I was getting the $200 voucher after I take delivery. But that would be cool to get a $250 voucher also. Im going to Off-rodeo Saturday. I guess I wont hold by breath for this extra spending money

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone asked Mike Levine and the rockstars about this yet?

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I signed up with a guest. As a reservation holder, your voucher to the Off Roadeo event is free (there is a small reservation fee). The $250 voucher gets applied to the guest fee (there is a remaining balance to be paid at the time of reservation).

Yes, but the original email said that we could use the $250 toward other things at the Off-Roadeo. Not just toward the guest fee.

Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going in a couple of weeks and used mine for my Wife. But curious to see what happens here.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t been able to reserve on the off rodeo site. When it gets to a certain page it just freezes. Has been like that for weeks now.

Cdrdan71

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, but the original email said that we could use the $250 toward other things at the Off-Roadeo. Not just toward the guest fee.
I would love to have the extra money--I tried to find that email but must have deleted. Im a Day 4 reservation and wont see my Bronco until Dec/Jan due to Dealer allocations

bigdaddytommy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What is there to spend the $250 on? Is it merch or actual accessories for the Bronco? Anyone have pictures?
Sponsored