Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon & GLC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Update 2:
After Ford talked to them, they’re down to $10K over MSRP which is what they claim they did for all FE and Wildtrak holders. Knowing other dealers sold at MSRP makes that hard for me but will make a decision on that today.

Update:
Can we hold off on any more negative Google reviews? Mike Levine responded to my Tweet so I’m in contact and he believes the negative reviews will just make the problem worse at the moment. Thank you! Maybe there’s hope??

I’m still trying to let the anger dissipate. Went to go pickup my FE order that got delivered to the dealership yesterday. Found out they wanted $118K for it ($56K markup).

I blew a gasket having waited a year and a half with a year of delays.

Superior Ford in Plymouth, MN. Their excuse - “well you didn’t sign anything and that’s what the market price is”. I was forced to walk out with no Bronco. I feel totally taken advantage of and that they just used my reservation/order so they could get one for their lot and sell at a huge markup with no intention of honoring my reservation. When I showed up it was like they weren’t even aware it was my Bronco I had reserved.

Had I known how shady the dealership was, I would have gone done the street and had it transferred to Morries Ford who would have sold at MSRP.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company I know you are only here to congratulate people on their new Bronco and tell them how sweet their ride looks but these ADM's are getting out of hand and you need to do something already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m still trying to let the anger dissipate. Went to go pickup my FE order that got delivered to the dealership yesterday. Found out they wanted $118K for it ($56K markup).

I blew a gasket having waited a year and a half with a year of delays.

Superior Ford in Plymouth, MN. Their excuse - “well you didn’t sign anything and that’s what the market price is”. I was forced to walk out with no Bronco. I feel totally taken advantage of and that they just used my reservation/order so they could get one for their lot and sell at a huge markup with no intention of honoring my reservation. When I showed up it was like they weren’t even aware it was my Bronco I had reserved.

Had I known how shady the dealership was, I would have gone done the street and had it transferred to Morries Ford who would have sold at MSRP.
Have any record of the reservation? I know a lot of peeps here would love to smear the dealer

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This has gotton beyond ridiculous at this point. Try Mike Levine on twitter. Don't give up.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Go on LinkedIn and search for and message everyone at Ford Corporate and at Michigan Assembly Plant. You can also find the regional manager. If you search you can see all the people and their roles, the. Then message them and your message will show up in their real email in box. If you do this politely but with urgency, I promise you will get replies and resolution. It’s a numbers game so message at least 50 people with titles that could help and I bet at least 10 reply. This is more effective than 1 single tweet to Mike Levine.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What the actual F.

Test drive and crash it. Deny the bastards their prize.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.