Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In the other thread on this topic, it appeared Levine was jumping in to help today. If we can confirm he helped out, I hope he gets his props. Good vibes aren't always thrown his way, but imo, he deserves a thanks if he chipped in on a good solution, which it appears he was working to do.
I hope the serial Tweeters do thank him. He takes a ton of unwarranted heat.

I'm sure he did his part in this. Everyone that has blasted him in the past, because their Bronco doesn't have the right buttons or is the wrong shade of black, should thank him.

A lot of people were helped and helped quickly when it truly mattered.
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

... to change their order back to a reservation and maintain their timestamp, change their selected dealer to a new dealer, or both.
Its good to see they have this ability without a big change. And I hope it's heavily used.

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
If this pans out as authentic, the B6G community ought to send a collective “thank you” to Levine and copy the CEO. This was fast in corporate time and could easily have been ignored. A lot of this launch hasn’t gone well, but it’s nice to see Ford folks lean in when we need them. As a former corporate lackey, I’m impressed.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In the other thread on this topic, it appeared Levine was jumping in to help today. If we can confirm he helped out, I hope he gets his props. Good vibes aren't always thrown his way, but imo, he deserves a thanks if he chipped in on a good solution, which it appears he was working to do.
You’re right. I tweeted Levine and Farley thanking them for stepping in and taking care of this situation (if they did). It can’t hurt thanking these guys.

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

A friend at Ford requested I post this here ASAP, it will be sent out in a little bit but I got it first!
Can anyone say free Bronco!
A friend at Ford requested I post this here ASAP, it will be sent out in a little bit but I got it first!
The discussions would be with my lawyer for breach of contract and what ever else they could come up with at this point!

TK-421

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If this pans out as authentic, the B6G community ought to send a collective “thank you” to Levine and copy the CEO.
Or buy them a pineapple pizza.

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope the serial Tweeters do thank him. He takes a ton of unwarranted heat.

I'm sure he did his part in this. Everyone that has blasted him in the past, because their Bronco doesn't have the right buttons or is the wrong shade of black, should thank him.

A lot of people were helped and helped quickly when it truly mattered.
Done.

Ford Bronco Response from Ford about dealers converting Bronco reservations unexpectedly 1611288278569

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update. ?

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that he personally intervened in my situation. I don’t know if he personally lit up my dealer, but I received a quick email response from him that he was on the case followed by my phone blowing up with calls from my dealer followed by a series of emails from them apologizing.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Mike Levine is the man!

Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know that he personally intervened in my situation. I don’t know if he personally lit up my dealer, but I received a quick email response from him that he was on the case followed by my phone blowing up with calls from my dealer followed by a series of emails from them apologizing.

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Mike Levine is the man!
That's Fantastic! They are listening.

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs