Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk-Wife gets new and I get left over
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As the Bronco comes out I hear of some "restrictions". We all saw some with selections as you needed to pick one thing to get another. Common with all manufactures. Here are some of the things I've read that just wasn't explained: or I need to be aware: of may be an issue. None of these are game changes for me. I think Ford did a great job getting some cool options to all levels.

Please if you can think of some more please add to my list. If I'm off or need farther explanation added to my short list:

- Roof Rack - I won't be able to take off second row roof panel on 4 door? I know the roof rack needs to be removed to get large roof section off. But I would love to quickly take the second roof panel off with roof rack on. Do any of the Yakima option roof racks allow second panel off. If I fold down back seat can I fit second row roof top in back laid down long ways?
- Slide out Gate - (option later) Due to increased height for the few times doors come off they won't fit in back.
- Soft Top - If you order Soft Top now you may be missing connection for rear wiper fluid and electrical. So better to order hard top now if you later want flexibility between both. Is it something aybe easily converted if you went soft to hard later?
- Rock Rails - Equals no Tube Step (factory) shorty.

One thing cool I found out
- Keyless Entry for $110 you can lock your keys in car if your hiking and don't want to carry them. Give the code to family member if you dropping off car for them. Not that I'll ever let someone else drive my Bronco. Sorry honey - Yes dear you can drive it too...

Not looking to bash Bronco but be informative ......
Sponsored

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black Diamond doesn’t allow MT with mid pack

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As the Bronco comes out I hear of some "restrictions". We all saw some with selections as you needed to pick one thing to get another. Common with all manufactures. Here are some of the things I've read that just wasn't explained: or I need to be aware: of may be an issue. None of these are game changes for me. I think Ford did a great job getting some cool options to all levels.

Please if you can think of some more please add to my list. If I'm off or need farther explanation added to my short list:

- Roof Rack - I won't be able to take off second row roof panel on 4 door? I know the roof rack needs to be removed to get large roof section off. But I would love to quickly take the second roof panel off with roof rack on. Do any of the Yakima option roof racks allow second panel off. If I fold down back seat can I fit second row roof top in back laid down long ways?
- Slide out Gate - (option later) Due to increased height for the few times doors come off they won't fit in back.
- Soft Top - If you order Soft Top now you may be missing connection for rear wiper fluid and electrical. So better to order hard top now if you later want flexibility between both. Is it something aybe easily converted if you went soft to hard later?
- Rock Rails - Equals no Tube Step (factory) shorty.

One thing cool I found out
- Keyless Entry for $110 you can lock your keys in car if your hiking and don't want to carry them. Give the code to family member if you dropping off car for them. Not that I'll ever let someone else drive my Bronco. Sorry honey - Yes dear you can drive it too...

Not looking to bash Bronco but be informative ......
I don't see the big contradictions as they make sense to me.

If you attach large storage devices to the roof, it might limit taking the roof off.

If you add more compartments to the cargo area it will limit the cargo space for other items.

If somebody orders and wants a soft top, they shouldn't pay extra for options they won't use (hard top connections).

I agree with the keyless, this is a great, low cost option that I am exciting for. Hiking, paddle board etc...I hate having to take my keys with me.
Sponsored