Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My base manual transmission is scheduled for build week March 6.
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still have my order in, but I started to lose hope I would ever get scheduled. Ended up leasing a Frontier Pro-4x for stupid cheap. My order is with Kearny Mesa and I just don’t think they have enough allocation for all their orders.
Oh well, I’ll reassess my options in 18 months.
I think this is where I am with Robert Horne Ford in Apache Junction. I've pressed for allocation numbers and they haven't given me that information. I assume I made a mistake ordering through them instead of giving business to one of the largest dealers in AZ.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So did most of the very old legacy orders get scheduled last week?

Sponsored

EruptionEnvy602

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Robert Horne Ford. They've been friendly and professional, but I imagine an order at Bell, Sanderson or Earnhardt and I'd already have my vehicle. No way to know I guess.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
And yet, my black diamond 2.3l soft top doesn't get pulled. I have to wonder if my dealer just doesn't have allocation and won't tell me.
Other than Jones, Phoenix doesn't have any small dealerships. My Base took 19 months, but a soft top (non sasquatch) should have been built within a couple months of ordering.

Rob Horne is also a smalish dealer at the edge of town, but their allocation was decent.

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So did most of the very old legacy orders get scheduled last week?
I believe so. I was July 18, 2020 and finally got a VIN on my 2 dr Badlands. I did drop Sas though. I figured take the money $2495 + $2500 and put it towards wheels/tires that I like. Seen a lot more from Stephens Auto Center that were old reservation holders

Wickedbronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will there be more scheduling this week?

Last edited:

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered my Badlands (with manual transmission and hard top) from Sanderson on Feb, 22, 2022. According to tracking info from Ford my order was confirmed on 09/09/2022. I also ordered the towing package which was another delay.

I first got an email saying I was scheduled for the week of March 20, then it slipped to week of March 27. Now it's scheduled for the week of April 17.

My salesman said my Bronco will be the first of his orders delivered in 2023. He told me what their allocation was for 2023 but I don't remember. I'll have to ask him again. He also told me it will take about a month for me to receive it after it's built. There's shipping to the Mirage freight yard, then the railroad will inspect it before it's loaded on a truck for delivery to Sanderson. Then Sanderson will do their own inspection. From what I've seen, their inspection is very thorough.
Sponsored