JDWeevil

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could use some help if you have experience with this- sorry a little lengthy.

I signed a purchase agreement back when I ordered my Bronco (badlands) My original order was in Dec, and then I updated and changed model in Jan- when I signed the current purchase agreement. My order is now in production- The retail listed is $250 (no biggie) more than the retail listed on my purchase agreement, and I know there was a price increase this year already. What my window sticker does have is a destination and delivery charge of 1495. My buyers agreement lists a lot of things such as apex GPS, fabric and paint protection, paintless dent repair, state license fee, road and bridge fee, etc. and sales taxes and it gives me a final amount to be financed price (which is in technically incorrect because it doesn't take into account my down payment. It does not list on that agreement anything about destination and delivery charge.

My question is will the dealership stick with the amount that is on my purchase agreement and that be the final amount since that was what was signed, or do you think they will try to add in the destination charge after the fact (along with who knows what else) The difference for both is $1750., but I'm counting pennies here....
Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You should get the original amount you signed for on your purchase agreement, as your order was placed before the 22.5 price increase, and Ford honors the price in place at the time of order and reimburses the dealer.

I don’t know about all that other BS, I would have made them remove it before I signed anything, because that’s the stupid shit these dealers try to tag on to make a buck, like the nitrogen tire fill for $300, foh with that. Demand it be taken off. Otherwise, you’re probably good.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would count on them to try and hit you up for the destination and delivery charge. Seeing as they have already hit you up for various other profit mechanisms, nothing leads me to believe that they are going to be doing you any favors.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The destination fee is non-negotiable. Everyone pays it.

I got my Bronco on D-Plan. I still paid destination/delivery. The amount I saved was a little over the cost of the tax and all the other fees.
Sponsored