Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that B&P has allowed a sneak peak into what we can get, my thoughts are changing. I was originally thinking BD, but I really like fog lights, I have no interest in a winch, and someone said that they saw the steel bumper in person and were not impressed. And aftermarket floor mats and seat covers can help with the lack of vinyl and rubber. I’m going 4 door. So check this out:

Opt 1:
Big Bend manual, Sasquatch, tube steps (wife is 5’3”), MIC top, roof rails, signature lights, mid package, tow package, comes In about $47,500 MSRP.

Opt 2:
Outer Banks, auto, 2.7, rear locker, MIC top, roof rails, tow package. Mid, signature lights and tube steps are included already. $47,290 MSRP.

So for $200, I get what? Black mirror caps and Sasquatch? I was leaning manual transmission anyway. But if I HAD TO go auto, I would take the V-6.

Thoughts from my fellow pony riders?
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since there was a wife mention... does she have any wants in this?

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ikd about you, but I don't find color matched fenders on obx all that appealing... that, and it seems like you're getting a lot more with bb squach for $200 more ?‍♀

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

And this goes in the trash since mid and stick are no bueno.
:cry:
Yes I'm also curious how you got a price for both mid (on a BB) and squatch with the stick in the current B&P. Was it some sleuth work?

Also if you're comparing prices between trims why is one a Sasquatch and one not? If you really want to see the cost difference then go both with and both without and see what the four prices are.

OP
OP
Rebel Bronc

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, she wants me to not spend a lot of money. :LOL:

She tolerates my infatuation with all this. I ask her opinion about things...she wants tube steps, likes CG and A51, and thinks I should get the 4d for the space, even though our boys are grown.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now that B&P has allowed a sneak peak into what we can get, my thoughts are changing. I was originally thinking BD, but I really like fog lights, I have no interest in a winch, and someone said that they saw the steel bumper in person and were not impressed. And aftermarket floor mats and seat covers can help with the lack of vinyl and rubber. I’m going 4 door. So check this out:

Opt 1:
Big Bend manual, Sasquatch, tube steps (wife is 5’3”), MIC top, roof rails, signature lights, mid package, tow package, comes In about $47,500 MSRP.

Opt 2:
Outer Banks, auto, 2.7, rear locker, MIC top, roof rails, tow package. Mid, signature lights and tube steps are included already. $47,290 MSRP.

So for $200, I get what? Black mirror caps and Sasquatch? I was leaning manual transmission anyway. But if I HAD TO go auto, I would take the V-6.

Thoughts from my fellow pony riders?
How did you get to $47,290 on OB, or is that figuring in Grangers discount?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, she wants me to not spend a lot of money. :LOL:
Go to B&P and choose Badlands. Once there, feel free to click+ on things like 2.7L, Squatch and Lux... then pick a color that you think you would both like.

Show her and thank me later. God speed.

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
The perfect combo is not in our reach on a budget. I'm hoping for Base-Man-Squatch, fully loaded Base with all the bells in whistles is in my range. BD stock is also there but its not a squatch. BB is also a great choice for manual and locker if you dont want vinyl. No matter how many times i build those three in multiple combos i always come back to Base-Man-Squatch

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rebel Bronc

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rethinking my whole order image

This was a 4d, with the 2.7, rear locker and 4.27 gearing, mic top and roof rack.

Edit: my bad, there is no tow package on this.

OP
OP
Rebel Bronc

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh yeah, and she was saying how remote start might be worth giving up the 3rd pedal. Long winters here...

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First of, it's not an order. Second, what are you going to do? You're comparing squatch with highway runner.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Rethinking my whole order image

This was a 4d, with the 2.7, rear locker and 4.27 gearing, mic top and roof rack.

Edit: my bad, there is no tow package on this.
Never mind, my bad, I was looking at something else. Boy Ford sure puts those MSRP's within $1k-$2k of each other after options to make you bump up.

OP
OP
Rebel Bronc

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First of, it's not an order. Second, what are you going to do? You're comparing squatch with highway runner.
At the time, I thought it was possible to get a BadManSquatch with mid package, for the same price as a non squatched OBX. Most of my driving would be pavement, snow and logging roads, so an 18” AT with rear locker seems adequate...but riding around squatched just calls to me...:cool:
Sponsored