Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4 door. Sasquatch. Manual
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Came out great, very cool! Wonder how it would look on red....
I almost went red for that exact reason. I’d bet it looks awesome.
Went velocity blue and am thinking something similar to OP.
ROLL BARS WHITE? I dunno

emmaginn

Big Bend
First Name
Emory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You steal my Bronco? Ha. Great minds must think alike. Love your tires. Definitely on my list to do soon. Love the white top as well, but no-go for the softie obviously.
Well done sir!

20220614_115101.jpg

First Name
Jodi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 2D 2.3 mid
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@tshafer61 because of your post, I finally stopped lurking, made an account here, and will be placing an order as soon as they open up in August. Who knows when I’ll actually receive one, but your mods paint/wrap-wise are exactly what I’ve wanted, and now I know it can be done. Thanks for showing this off! (I think…I’ll let you know how I feel after a year of waiting.)

OP
OP
tshafer61

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@tshafer61 because of your post, I finally stopped lurking, made an account here, and will be placing an order as soon as they open up in August. Who knows when I’ll actually receive one, but your mods paint/wrap-wise are exactly what I’ve wanted, and now I know it can be done. Thanks for showing this off! (I think…I’ll let you know how I feel after a year of waiting.)
I love hearing this, and thanks for the kind words. I will tell you, the wait is unbearable, but totally worth it!!

Sponsored

trickewon

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The last few weeks I have been working on customizing my cactus gray Outerbanks with a build that I wanted to pay homage to the OG Broncos. I just finished up outfitting it this weekend and wanted to get your thoughts on it.

Ford Bronco Retro Build Outerbanks Bronco featuring white roof, grill, stripes 20220614_115101

Wrapped White Grill

Ford Bronco Retro Build Outerbanks Bronco featuring white roof, grill, stripes 20220614_115101

Bronco Fender Emblem

White Bronco

White Roof and Stripe

Full Build!!

I am pretty excited about it, and felt like it hit the right balance of retro and modern

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is that the stock Outer Banks grille? Looks different.

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The last few weeks I have been working on customizing my cactus gray Outerbanks with a build that I wanted to pay homage to the OG Broncos. I just finished up outfitting it this weekend and wanted to get your thoughts on it.

Wrapped White Grill

Bronco Fender Emblem

White Bronco

White Roof and Stripe

Full Build!!

I am pretty excited about it, and felt like it hit the right balance of retro and modern
Was it difficult to wrap grille? Product? Did you consider painting?

OP
OP
tshafer61

tshafer61

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was it difficult to wrap grille? Product? Did you consider painting?
We talked back and forth about paint versus wrap and finally decided on wrapping because it would take better on the roof and we wanted to make sure everything matched perfectly.

Sponsored

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We talked back and forth about paint versus wrap and finally decided on wrapping because it would take better on the roof and we wanted to make sure everything matched perfectly.
did you do it yourself?

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm ambivalent about white tops, and most white grills just don't have "it." Furthermore, most retromods just don't work as well as they should, and I'm not a big fan of color matched flares from the OB.

Don't change a thing. That came together in ways that have to make you happy every time you see it. Well done. I love it!! Cactus goes with the CG of the factory Bronco, but it contrasts with white in some amazing ways. I'm just glad the Heritage doesn't come in CG.

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wrapped White Grill

Bronco Fender Emblem

White Bronco

White Roof and Stripe

Full Build!!

Nice. Are those American Racing wheels?
Sponsored