Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very nice, and as a former Bronco II owner, I like it even more. My 84 had some retro stripes that I'd never be able to replicate, but I am really liking the retro stripes Ford is offering (minus the hood sticker).
Sponsored

Sean D

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW EOS, Jeep Rubicon, Acura RDX, Yamaha Roadstar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This looks great!

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This gets an absolute hell yeah from me.

I too wish it had a blue top but this is the coolest looking Bronco so far.

Edit:

This is also, as of this post, maybe the only Bronco with a pretty drastic makeover with no barf emoji on the original post. :LOL:

Sponsored

Bmisk19

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Grand Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He certainly nailed the two-tone look. I dig it especially that he kept the badging intact under the wrap - an important detail as he is selling it (or at least trying to). It also has the proper door count and the intended interior and not the Karen interior.

He had it on eBay for $93K, but recently this morning had posted in it on a FB Bronco Sales group for sub-$90K. Someone will get a sweet looking Bronco, but it will cost them.

Edit: Just checked his eBay listing and he has lowered it to reflect the sub-$90K price.
Genuine question: what’s the “Karen”interior?

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Retro classic 2-toned 2-door build inspired by Bronco II BII

This was what the color scheme on my first Bronco looked like... a 1984 XLT. First car I ever bought and one of the few i've ever loved and yes I've considered replicating this color scheme on the new bronco. So there are a few of us who loved the Bronco II. (This is not my photo but the only one I could ever find online that matched the colors)

Crazy to think I got my 84 Bronco II my sophomore year of high school and drove it through my first year of college and don't have a single photo of it. Now I have 8,000 photos of other peoples broncos on my phone. How times of changed. 😂

jlj4660

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Genuine question: what’s the “Karen”interior?
Since you asked and I hope I don't trigger others. But the FE was originally designed to have 1 interior and that is the Luna (Navy Pier). The Black interior, aka Karen Interior, was only an effort to appease all the hand-wringing and belly-aching of those who were complaining of an interior based only on renders. Now, the majority of FE(s) built have the black interior and finding one built as Ford intended it (2-dr, LB, Luna) is a true unicorn. Anyone wants to dispute that than question why there wasn't a Moar Door FE with the black interior and one of the common paint colors available to the Pogue class auctioned off with VIN #1.

Sponsored

ArdenQ

First Edition
First Name
Arden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram Limited
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for all the kind words guys.
I didn’t intend for it to be a bronco II clone but everyone has their opinion.

I had a couple constraints, first:
The first edition fender badges weren’t available for order when I priced them and the lower door stripe was more than I thought it should be so I chose to go over them. As posted above if the next owner wanted to return it to stock it’s easy to remove the wrap. I’m not in love with the lower stripe but it serves its purpose of covering the factory stripe.
I also refrained from doing any paint work as the next person may want to go in an entire different direction.

The wheels were also a challenge because everything I looked at that had the look I was after had terrible offset. These are ultra 164 in a 16 because they weren’t offered in 17’s which meant of course new tires. They also don’t bolt on because the center bore needed to be enlarged but the offset is nearly identical to stock.
Had I settled on the American racing outlaw, I would completely concede Bronco II.
Ford Bronco Retro classic 2-toned 2-door build inspired by Bronco II 17DDD985-01D2-4E99-B075-A1F0A48D1100

Ultimately it’a meant to be driven and enjoyed and tinkering with them is my favorite part which is why it’s for sale.

Again, thanks for the kind words, I was surprised to see this article show up on my Facebook feed.

Last edited:

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how does one go about recreating this look?
Sponsored