First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi, everyone. This is my first post. I have been lurking on this site for months and have a reservation for a 4-door Wildtrak currently for my wife. Long story short, she’s always wanted a Wrangler, and we’ve come close a couple of time, but never did it. Current fleet of vehicles that she drives: 2020 TRD Pro 4Runner, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha. We plan to sell Jeep and Hummer and replace with a Bronco. She also really likes the idea of a retro themed Bronco with a white top, white flares, white grill, and some different wheels., possibly white or at least chrome or something other than black. Think 2017 Wrangler Chief Edition but Bronco’ed. Any insight if Ford will offer such a package at some point? Should we just wait it out, and see if we can get a dedicated “Heritage Package” from Ford or make our own? I have seen some of the various renderings here, and they are awesome. Can someone savvy with photoshop make a Velocity Blue 2 and 4 door with white top, white flares, white grill, and some retro style wheels? If this exists somewhere already, I apologize. We are just trying to decide between the blacked out theme of Wildtrak or waiting for what I’ve described above. Thank you!

01933AE4-4814-43E0-89A1-09CB3B9BB7AE.jpeg
Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
OP
OP
BroncoTRDPro

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here's the thread you're looking for: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...in-production-colors-white-tops-fenders.4677/

And you'll probably get your answer once the Build and Price debuts this month. One of the surprises could be a heritage package, but who knows. All that stuff is easy enough to wrap/dip, so I wouldn't worry too much about waiting for a heritage package to come along.
Yes, thank you. I have definitely checked that one out. I have seen a lot of renderings but haven’t found one where the flares, top, grill, mirrors, etc are white, nor have I seen one with different wheels. I do recall a thread where someone did white wheels and tops with maybe Cactus Gray. We are trying to decide between Velocity Blue with the above touches either aftermarket or through Ford or just stick with a white on black Wildtrak with High Package and Tow Package... If only the Build and Price existed!

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you want that look on a Wildtrak, hate that name, then you want to get one in Oxford White with body color top (if possible) and OBX-Sasquatch painted Ocford White fender flares and then wrap the rest with your favorite color.
Sponsored